16

BOXING GYM

New York, NY

"We're gonna box" James says as Mike finishes up with his hands.

James figured that since Ada kept on ignoring him, the one thing she'd be willing to do with him was beat him up.

"Okay" She shrugs, climbing up the rope to get into the ring and James follows closely behind.

"1: If you want to hit me you have to express your feelings first.
2: No face shots
3: If I tap out you HAVE to STOP HITTING me" He explains to Ada and she nods. 

James starts to jump around the ring and Ada follows his movements not knowing what else to do.

"Why'd you ask your mom to have me in the dance if she wasn't going to originally pick me? '' Ada asked, swinging her fist at James but he dodges it and that only makes her madder.

"I told you, for some reason my mom has something against you, and I knew she wouldn't pick you, even though you were the best person to dance the part."

"You just didn't give me a chance to say that" He says and stops bouncing.

"Well, thank you" Ada says and stops as well.

"Were you serious about France?" She asks.

"Of course I was, there you'll have a chance to shine like the star you are and meant to be. You'd be away from your parents and their issues."

Ada forgot that she had told James about her situation back at home.

"I'll go" She says lowly.

"What? I can't hear you" He leans in, putting his hand to his ear.

"I said I'll go you dope" She laughs punching his arm.

"SHE SAID SHE'LL GO!!" He whoops, picking her up and spinning them around causing her to throw her head back in laughter.

When he stops, he still has her in his arms making her taller than him. She grabs his face and plants a light kiss on his lips.

"You're so stupid" She mumbles against his lips.

"But you love it" He smiles pecking her lips.

"GET A ROOM ASS HAT" Mike yells, making him set her down.