Chapter Thirty-Eight🥀

Once all of the cops had been gathered back up, we had took cover in a building close by

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once all of the cops had been gathered back up, we had took cover in a building close by. After the female cop wanted to make an argument about our plan, we had decided to keep the three of them separated. Olivia and I had been assigned to watch the female cop. Rick had told me that he believed we could handle her. She didn't seem to pose much of a threat anyway. She was the peacemaking type.

She sat quietly against the wall on the floor while I reloaded my gun. The amount of ammo I had left was limited, but I knew I would have enough in case things went wrong. Olivia stood near the window playing with her necklace.

I slipped the magazine back in and placed the gun in my holster. My eyes watched Olivia closely before I finally decided to ask. "What caused you to have that look?"

Her eyes turned to me in confusion. I could feel the female cop looking at me too, but she remained silent. Olivia tilted her head at me in question.

"When we ran into the clearing you looked at me with such a coldness. I've never seen that look in your eyes before." I explained, moving to sit cross my legs on the ledge that I sat on. "Something had to have caused it, and not just the heat of the moment."

Olivia's brown eyes shifted to a look of sadness. She rubbed her thumb over the necklace as a sign of comfort.

"It happened while we were separated." I stated, "Didn't it?"

She took a deep breath before nodding. She looked back out the window. For a moment, I thought that was the end of the conversation until she began to speak.

"When everything went down at the prison, I got out with Tyreese. It was only the two of us at first until we found Lizzie and Mika. They had Judith. They were the ones to save her." She sadly smiled as she spoke about the girls. My thoughts swirled about the two girls that were now absent. Something had happened to them. "We kept moving until Carol found us. We all grew close. Being in such a small group for that amount of time, it was easy too. We found this cottage house. It was perfect. We could've stayed there for a long time."

She paused, gripping the necklace. She turned to show it to me. There was a single white pearl hanging on the chain. "Mika had found this the first night we had stayed there. She said it reminded her of the ocean and me. When I asked her how I reminded her of the ocean, she said it was because I was beautiful and calming."

A tear fell down her cheek, but she didn't wipe it away. She turned back to the window. "One day, Carol and Tyreese had decided to go check the traps to see if they had caught anything. I volunteered to stay with the girls. While they were away, I decided to tidy up a bit. I didn't hear anything that was going on outside. They were so.. silent.. until the scream."

I silently listened to every word she said. In taking every word with an anxiety of finally knowing what happened.

"Mika screamed one time. Just once. Immediately I dropped what I was doing and ran towards the door. As I opened it, all I saw was Mika lying on the ground covered in blood. And there stood Lizzie. She was standing over Judith with a knife in her hand. Blood covered her up to her elbows. And she- she smiled at me." She stuttered out, wiping her tears frantically.

I'm Not Who I Thought I Was: Carl Grimes Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें