Tay took a glance at New's shaky hands with a bruise on his knuckles. As much as he wanted to hold it, ask about it, and calm the younger man, he chose not to. He nodded in response. "Then I'll just wait until you tell me." He said. He gives New a friendly smile. "Let's go have our first ride?"

With Tay's sweet smile, New can't help but smile back.

They rode a few rides. At first, there is awkwardness between them. They can't shout freely when the roller coaster goes faster, but after a few more rides, the tension is slowly disappearing. They enjoyed every moment, like what New asked Tay. At least for this day, they want to forget that day didn't exist. There is no argument or deception between them. They took a break for a minute. Tay grabbed a drink for them while New waited in the corner. New received a message from Namtan, telling him that she was still monitoring them. It sounds creepy, but he's glad she's concerned. New didn't reply. That's why Namtan called him instead.

"This is your date. Stop worrying about us, we are old enough to handle this. Besides, we are getting along pretty well." New said as he glanced at Tay, buying a drink near him.

"If you are old enough, tell him the truth." Namtan seriously said.

"What—"

"I mean, how long will you keep this feeling from him? As you said, you are old enough to handle that, but you act as if you are 16-year-old, high school students."

"Are you fucking insulting me?" New raised his voice. He's offended because it's true. "If it's that easy, then I already told him way back." He added.

"I'm sorry." Namtan apologizes. "I guess I went too far."

New sigh. "I'm sorry too. I mean, you're right, that's why I got mad. Then, do you have any idea?" He asked.

"Uhm, look at your surroundings. What can you see?"

New looked around and shrugged when he couldn't see anything special around him. "Nothing. Flowers, rides, people.. lovers.."

"That's it! Lovers!"

"What about it?" New asked.

Namtan rolled her eyes. "Omg New, use your head. Amusement Park is a place for what?"

"Lovers?" Not sure of his answer.

"Gatcha! Give him a hint why you gave the other ticket." Namtan sounds happy, but New can't seem to catch up with what Namtan is referring to. "You're old enough to understand this kind of thing. I also have a date. See ya!" And ended the call. Tay handed him the blue lemonade that he bought. He was still preoccupied with what Namtan said to him.

Tay noticed that New was spacing out. He cleared his throat to attract his attention. "Who called you? You're spacing out after that call. Was it Off?" Tay asked.

"Why would he call me?" New asked, and Tay shook his head.

"I don't know. Why would he?" The older asked back.

New's face lit up when he realized what Namtan was telling him. This is a place for lovers. He cursed in his mind after realizing it was late. He took a glance at Tay, who was busy drinking lemonade that was almost empty.

The younger cleared his throat, "There are a lot of people here, don't you think?" New asked. Tay nodded in response. He bit his lips before he spoke again. "Well, it's the weekend. Lovers usually go here. As they said, this is a perfect place for couples." He said, hoping he could catch up with what he was saying.

Tay slowly turned his head towards him. New gulp when he saw a positive response. "What are you saying..." New's heart was beating like a drum, waiting for his response. "You will bring 'him' here? That guy has a lover, right? He probably went here several times." He said and messed with New's hair.