Picking names! *finally!*

Draco's pov: The next day, we went down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Our friends were curious on how last night had gone. It had gone pretty well, actually. We had been thinking about some baby names and were going to tell our friends today. After classes, we went down to the courtyard. "So, Hermione and I were thinking of some names for our babies." "Really? What are they?" "We were thinking of something unique like Luxury for the girl and Lennon for the boy." said Hermione. We had read a book on baby names and their meanings and had come up with ∫ names but wanted to see what our friends thought about them. "Ther really nice." said Harrz. "There very unique and I totally think you should use them." "Yeah I do to." "I think that's settled then." I said smiling. "Did you guys think about middle names?" asked Ron. "Not really." I said. "It would be kind of hard to pick names that went well with the names we picked out." said Hermione. "You're right, they are pretty rare." said Ron. "What are the meanings?" asked Harry. "The name Luxury means comfort, quality, wealth, and aspiration." said Hermione. That's very pretty." said Harry. "Yeah I think it'll suit her." said Ron. [q~@]i smiled. "The name Lennon means lover." I said. "It's will suit him perfectly." said Hermione. "Yes, it will." I said.

Author speaking: Hi guys! The name Lennon has no relation to John Lennon in any way. I forgot that that's where I'd just thought of unique names and thought of Lennon. I knew it sounded familiar though! Bye!