Why?!

Harry's Pov: I ran in to my dormitory after my outburst. Why had I done that? Why had I attacked Malfoy? I had never done that before. Why had I done it now?
Draco's Pov: After I got back from the hospital wing, I went back to the Slytherin common room. When I entered, a hush fell over the room. Pansy walked over to me. "Draco! Are you okay? Who attacked you?" "I'm fine. Madame Pomfrey was able to fix me up." "But what happened? Who attacked you?" People were now staring at us with expectant looks on their faces. "It was Potter, he attacked me." I said out loud. A low babble broke out in the common room. "What?" said Pansy. "Why do you think he attacked you?" "I don't know." I said. I didn't need anymore stress by telling Pansy that I liked a Gryfindor and that's why Potter had attacked me. "What a bitch!" said Maxime, who had come over to us. "Why would he do this?" "He probably just hates me." I said quietly. Then I was able to go up to my dormitory where I changed into my Pyjamas and got in to bed.
Hermione's Pov: I was sitting in the Great Hall having breakfast when I overheard something that made me angry. When I was walking out of the hall to my first class, I heard Blaise Zabini, one of Draco's friends, talking to another Slytherin. "Why do you think Potter would attack Draco?" said Zabini. "I don't know but it seems weird that there was no reasoning behind it." said the other boy. "It is and what's even more weird is that Draco has been acting strangely when we are talking about Potter and his friends." I was so confused. What were they talking about? What did they mean by Potter attacked Malfoy? "Do you think that Draco likes one of them?" Zabini snorted. "What? Who, Potter?" The other Slytherin boy chuckled "No! I mean, Granger!" My stomach dropped at the sound of that. "It could be." Zabini said smirking. I couldn't listen to this conversation any more. I ran out of the hall and back to Gryfindor Tower. When I entered the common room, I saaw Harry, Dean, Seamus, Neville, and Ron hanging out there. "Harry!" I said. Everyone turned around and looked at me. "Why is everyone saying that you attacked Malfoy?" I said. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. "Oh um, I don't know." said Harry looking nervously around. "I heard some Slytherins talking about it." I said flatly. "Ok. So what if I attacked him Hermione!" he snapped. "He should've been killed in the war anyways." he yelled. I burst in to tears and ran up the girls' staircase and out of sight.
Author Speaking: Hi everyone! Let me know what you think of this chapter. I personally really liked it. Leave more ideas in the coments!
Bye! xx Gisselle