The beginnings of jealousy

Harry's Pov: I walked out of Gryfindor tower feeling furrious. I needed to know why she decided to date Malfoy. What did she find hot in him? I decided to go outside and cool off. When I reached the front doors, I saw Malfoy talking with a few of his friends. I glared in his dirrection. Should I go over there? But then my question was answered as Professor Snape walked by looking pretty angry. I decided not to go over there right now. I walked outside unnoticed and went to the black lake and sat down under a tree.
Hermione's pov: "What's gotten in to him you reckon?" asked Ron uncertainly. "I don't know why he's so bothered. He didn't act like this when I first told you guys." "Oh, it's about that." said Ron smirking. "Yeah." I said sitting down next to Ron. This interaction had driven classes out of my mind. It wasn't until Ron said, "Do you know what class we're going to next?" I looked up. "Let me check the skedule." I pulled out my skedule from my bag and looked at it. "We're do in Charms." I say. "Oh, ok." said Ron smiling. We get our things and go to class together. "What do you think we're doing today?" he asks. "I don't know but I like that We are doing more advanced stuff now, but it's kind of dangerous." "I think we know what we're doing." said Ron laughing. "I'm not saying we don't." I say grinning. The day goes by pretty quickly after Charms. After lunch, Ron and I decide to go study in the library. For some reason he liked studying now.