Breaking the news!

Draco's Pov: Hermione had been avoiding me for a few days now. I had no clue why she was doing this. Did I do something wrong? Why was she being so distant?
Hermione's pov: It had been 3 days. I had no clue what to do. I hadn't told anyone. I still needed to figure out what to do. I had to tell Draco.
Harry's pov: "What's up with Hermione?" I said. "I don't know. She seems distant." said Ron. "Do you think she got in to a fight with Malfoy?" "Maybe." "We should ask her." As we were talking, Hermione came in to the common room. "Oh hey Hermione." "Hey." she said. "So what's up?" said Ron. "What do you mean?" she said. "You seem distant." "Oh, um, I need to tell you guys something." she said. "What is it?" I asked. She sighed. "You know how I've been throwing up?" "Yeah?" "I found out why." "What is it?" "I went to the hospital wing and found out i'm pregnant." she said. My mouth fell open. "What?" "Are you serious Hermione?" said Ron, he looked shocked. "Yes." she said. "Madam Pomfrey told me. She did an ultrasound." She pulled out a pidture and showed it to us. I looked at it. There was a small blob looking thing. "Oh!" I said, surprised. "You need to tell him." said Ron. "I know but I don't know how he will react." she said. "He needs to take responsibility." I said. "I'm going to tell him later today." she said.