The Gender Reveal!!! part 1

*The next day* Hermione's pov: It was finally the big day! Today was the gender reveal and we were so excited. After I got ready, I went down to breakfast with Harry and Ron. "Is everything ready?" asked Harry. "Yes. We set up a place outside next to the black lake." "That's a nice place to have a gathering." said Ron. We all agreed. After finishing breakfast, the three of us went down to the black lake to help the twins and Draco set everything up. When we got there, we saw a table with food and snacks. "Wow! This looks nice!" I exclaimed. There was a table for us to sit at that was covered with a white table cloth. In the center of the table there was a vase of flowers with had a green bow tied around the neck of the vase. The color was probably Draco's choice. There were six chairs around the table with a balloon tied to each of the chairs that had the guest's names on them. "Pretty good huh?" said George. "Yeah it's great." said Harry. "What can we help with?" asked Ron. "I think were almost done." said Draco. "We just need to get the fireworks from Hogsmeade." "We can go get them if you'd like." said Ron. "Ok. They're in Zonko's Joke Shop. Just tell the people at the front that you're there to pick up an order for Fred and Geoqe." said Fred. "Ok." said Harry. We set off towards Hogsmeade very excited for this big reveal. "What do you think it'll be?" asked Ron. "I think it's a girl." said Harry. "I also think it's a girl." I said. "But the real question is who will the baby look like?" asked Ron. "I think it'll look like me." I said. "What if it looks like both of you?" asked Harry. "A baby with bushy blonde hair?" I said smiling. "Yeah I think that'll be cute." said Harry. We arrive to Hogsmeade and go to Zonko's. We walk in and go to the front. "Hello, what can I help you with?" asked the lady at the front. "We're here to pick up an order for Fred and George." said Harry. "Ok give me a second." she said going to the back. A few seconds later she came back with a box wrapped in brown paper. "Here you go." she said. "Thanks." said Ron. He took the box and we went back to the black lake.
Hi guys! There will be a part to to this coming! Stay tuned.