You know how I'm filled with rage?

Minato woke with the sun, jerking awake and drawing a kunai. 

He paused when he saw it was just Oji-sama feeding Naruto a bottle. 

"Morning." The god murmured. "I feel like an Isamu today." 

Minato gave off a startled laugh. "And what do you do, Isamu-san?" 

Isamu considered. "I'm a nanny." He decided. 

Minato chuckled. "Are you looking for work?" 

"I am, Hokage-san." 

It was a bit weird hearing San attached to his title instead of Sama but Minato was pretty sure the only people Isamu would call Sama were people he was mocking. 

"I want my pay in blue cookies." Isamu said, eyes shifting back to Naruto. 

"We can do that." Minato said, not quite understanding how his life had shifted so much in the past twenty four hours. He was both a father, and a widower, a Hokage, and a man wondering exactly how he had come to have the Creation Dragon feeding his son a bottle so he could sleep. 

Isamu nodded, not looking away from the infant in his arms. "Go back to sleep, Minato-kun. You need it." 

—---------

A week later Isamu took Naruto for a walk through the village. He was trailed by ANBU, specifically the Hatake Sharringon had taken a liking to, but a few others who knew his true identity followed the pair through Konoha streets. 

Isamu softly sang Ayako's Bijuu song as they walked, skillfully dodging around civilians and Shinobi alike on his way to his destination. "Six, taking it easy and not in a hurry, Saiken, Seven, the flying leaf insect, Chomei, Eight, "Yeah!" is all they need."

He stopped outside a flower shop, run by the Yamanaka clan, and pushed the door open with his free hand. 

"Hello! Welcome to Yamanaka Flowers!" 

Isamu stepped around the corner to see a blonde man, the same age as Minato manning the counter. 

"Hello. You must be Inoichi Yamanaka-san. Minato told me this place had the best flowers." 

Inoichi looked a bit surprised but grinned. "An endorsement from Hokage-sama. I'm honored. How can I help?" 

"Chrysanthemums. I want to pay my respects to my grand niece." 

Inoichi's face fell. "I'm really sorry. We're all out of chrysanthemums. After the Sandaime and Yondaime's wives passed most of the village has bought flowers."

Isamu bit his lip. "Do you have any seeds?" 

Inoichi nodded, fishing under the counter for a moment before removing a pouch. "I should have more in a few days." 

"It's okay. The seeds will do." Isamu said, taking the pouch. He channeled chakra into them, careful not to effect Inoichi or Naruto, and within moments he had a bouquet of Chysanteums in his hand. "Keep the rest." He smiled, placing a wad of bills on the counter and walking out of the store before Inoichi comprehended what he just witnessed. 

45 minutes later saw Isamu and Naruti sitting in front of a stone, flowers laid gently in front of it. 

"Rest and be well. I'll take care of him." Isamu murmured. 

—---------------

"Oji-san!" 

Isamu grinned as Naruto ran towards him, leaping into his arms. 

"Oof. You got heavy." Isamu teased, tickling the four year oldest belly and making him squirm. 

"Where did you go this time?" Naruto asked, clamoring to sit on Isamu's shoulders.