How are you better than a Nazi?

Percy yawned and stretched, feeling the sun warm his skin, shimmering through the oak leaves to warm him. 

Sharringon hummed from his place on the ground, flipping tomatoes over a grill with practiced ease and breathing fire every so often to keep the heat up "Tou-San. Are you going to handle the massive temporal disturbance now?" 

"I'll get to it." Percy grumbled, not getting up. "It's pretty.:

"It has been around for literally half a decade and it just got 3 times as bad. It needs to be handled. I'll handle it if you don't leave in 3 minutes." 

Percy grumbled some rather unflattering things, first in English and then in Greek, before dragging himself up from the tree branch that he was relaxing on, leaning backwards so he did a flip and landed on his feet next to his son.  

Sharringon ignored him, focusing on his food. 

Sighing, Percy flashed to a great city of towers in the middle of the desert, situated on one of the ley lines of the world, a thick river of chakra that supplied nature and the dragon's with all the chakra they needed. 

This one was being used to power a city. Loran, a beautiful place full of towers that reached higher than the clouds. In all honesty it really was quite beautiful if it wasn't for the temporal disturbances being created by people who wouldn't be born for a few more years running around. Three of them in fact. 

He decided to check the one outside the gates first, taking the form of a child, civilian outfit, hair tied up in a straw hat and a white and red hakuma /haori combo. Just, tiny. 

The temporal anomaly was a man, a jounin of Konoha but his uniform was strange, weapons unfamiliar but his chakra was weird, like Senju chakra, in specific, Mouton affinity, was being forced on him, his body barely able to handle it.  

Percy attributed the strange clothes and weapons to being from...he tilted his head, judging when the anomaly was from, 20 ish years, thereabouts. Little less. Time wasn't fixed so exact dates got iffy when speaking of the future. He only had minimal control over the timeline and only when it was in Flux like Loran of the past six years. 

He narrowed his eyes, oppressive, unsettled chakra irritating him, so he reached out and calmed the chakra, letting it settle properly, healing the scaring, the messy tangle of tenketsu and the strain Mokuton had put on his mind. How had he managed to-

It was then that Percy realized what had happened to him, and horror and rage made the sky cloud over, lighting flashing and winds raging for a single moment before he realed in his anger, letting the weather settle into a normal storm.

The man was no longer in pain, the gift that had been forced onto him now his more naturally but rage still filled the Dragon God. 

"When I am done here, I promise to find and punish those responsible for hurting you this way." He said. 

The man could not hear him but his soul relaxed, no longer panicking at the feel of the god's power, but he would need rest for at least a day or so.  

Percy dragged the man to a hidden place, hiding him in illusions only those who had the means and will to help him could see through, and headed into the city. 

Loran was absolutely beautiful, one of the reasons Percy had let the temporal anomaly last this long, the beautiful architecture enough in his mind to allow the constant itch its architect was in the back of the god's mind. 

The original anomaly was a man named Mukade, however, he went by the name Anrokuzan here, minister to the Queen. 

Her highness was also interesting, her bloodline having gained an unusual ability from her family living on the nexus so long. She could manipulate the leyline to a degree, subduing it so it's power no longer emerge from the earth in this spot, or allowing it to run free. It was a rather unusual ability that had caught Ayako's attention for several years almost 4 decades ago.