Heres an on fire garbage can

"Thank you for your patronage, Uchiha-sama." The barkeep says, a rather beautiful dark haired woman with kumo blue eyes said, bowing to the dark haired man before heading back to prepare his drink. 

Sharringon was on his own today, preferring to keep to the countryside while Ayako and Oji-sama went to the three dragon's festival in the Kiri Capital, the day that celebrated the anniversary of the trio driving the corruption from the Kiri temples. 

Not that the humans would know they were attending. Ayako promised to stay hidden as soon as Sharringon showed hesitancy to leave the pair on their own. 

Sharrington was in fire country near the coast, at a small inn whose owner, Chiyoko, had seen his hair and eyes and assumed he was an Uchiha, an assumption he had not corrected the first time she called him that, nor on any of the subsequent visits.  

He didn't really mind being thought of as an Uchiha though. The clan, while recognizable, wasn't really a large influence in the area, but their reputation as fearsome shinobi usually made the more intelligent yet still troublesome element leave him be. 

"Here you go, Uchiha-sama. One genmaicha tea. Can I interest you in one of our pastries to accompany it?" 

Sharringon considered for a moment. "Do you have daifuku?" 

The barkeep grinned and nodded. "We do. Just a few moments, sir." 

Sharringon leaned back, enjoying the quiet. 

The town was small, the inn he was eating at the only restaurant in a town that was so small it would be more accurate to call it a village, as the nearest town was not much bigger and was a two day's journey on foot. 

He was wearing traveler's clothes today, not wanting to garner the attention the typical shinobi dress he preferred would gather. When he was with Ayako and Oji-sama most assumed he was a bodyguard to the other two or training under the older looking Oji-sama and both were guarding Ayako. 

But a lone shinobi usually meant trouble, so today he was dressed casually. 

His Daifuku was soon served, the god enjoying the rather unique take on the dessert the chef here had, when the door suddenly slammed open. 
The barkeep paled considerably and looked at the rough looking group of three who had just come in. 

They grinned at Chiyoko lecherously. "Payments due." One spat. "Money or let Ginjo here have some fun. Can't get any one his own." 

Chiyoko paled even further, emptying out the lock box. "Please. It's all I have." 

Sharingon stood noisily, gaining Chiyoko's attention especially as he tended to disappear between one second and the next, and the three thugs. 

"Oh, looks like we have a hero. I'll warn you now pretty boy, I'm a shinobi." 

Sharringon ignored them, placing his bill in the now empty lockbox. "I will see you soon, Sagaguchi-san." He said, before turning to leave. 

"Seems like he knows what's good for him, boys. Cowards like him shouldn't be around the rest of us good folk." The lead said. 

"Maybe we should teach him a lesson, boss, just to make sure he doesn't come back later." The noisy one suggested, grinning wickedly. 
Sharringon sighed. "My apologies, Sagaguchi-san. It appears I forgot to take out the trash. 

In the next second, all three thugs went flying out the door and taking it with them.

Sharringon's eyes flared to red as he flash stepped, his sword materializing midswing, shimmering in the sunlight as he whirled about like a dark wraith or death, leaving destruction in his wake. 

Within seconds, the thugs, save the leader was dead, the only one who managed to parry the katana with a kunai. 

He was on the ground, pleading for his life as Sharringon stalked forward, eyes an unholy red. 

With a sickening crunch, the katana found a home in his forehead. 
Sharringon's expression hadn't changed, the dragon simply withdrawing his blade and whipping it off on the dead bandits clothes. 

By the time Chiyoko managed to get out from behind the bar and outside, it was all over, her gasp alerting Sharringon to the fact that mortals didn't often see this level of slaughter often. 

Sharingon wasn't quite sure what to do. Ayako was usually with him and she handled the humans while Sharringon disposed of the bodies. 

"Thank you!" She said, rushing forward and wrapping her arms around him. 

Sharringon froze, like he would with Ayako, who was rather clingy, but he had never been hugged by a mortal since his wife died a millenia ago. 

"It was nothing." Sharringon said, and he thanked fate that Percy and Ayako were not here to see this.