Because sometimes...i get nervous...on airplanes

Percy stood above the rubble, looking down at the monster the pale woman had become, while a literal monster, a terrible beast roared its challenged, eyes spinning as ten tails waved about. 

"I leave for two decades and this is what happens." He muttered. 

Sharringon drew his sword. "By your command." 

Percy sighed. "I despise war, but this must be done. Kill Kaguya and the white Zetsu." 

Ayako and Sharringon were off like a shot, slicing through the victims of Kaguya's madness. 

She had wanted peace so badly she would kill to bring her goal, transforming men into monsters. The land of Ancestors was no more, lost under her assault as she used the energy of the world on a scale only Percy, Ayako and Sharringon had done before.

"You can't kill her." 

Percy turned to see two men standing behind him, both with the same pale skin as Kaguya but with more human-like hair and bodies. "Kaa-san is too strong. Only a god could stop her now." 

"It's a good thing I am here then." Percy said. "A thousand years and it is a threat from beyond this world that threatens it." 

The one on the right eyes widened as Ayako roared, her massive body crushing the white Zetsu, Sharringon not far behind, breathing fire and lightning and death. 

"You are Oji-sama." He said. "Please. Help us. She is our mother. We don't want her to die." 

Percy looked at them long and hard. "I will ask a price of one of you. If you are sure, give me your hands." 

The twin boys exchanged a look before nodding and reached out. 
The god grabbed their hands and Percy's symbol, the Uzumaki swirl with a trident appeared on their palms. 

"You must both strike her on the chest at the same time. That will seal her away. I would hurry. Ayako is almost out of Zetsu to fight." 

The boys nodded, and leapt into battle. 

------------
"Upon your death you will serve as a psychocomp, ferrying lost souls from the world of the living to the Great wheel. I suggest you spend the rest of your mortal life wisely." Percy said. 

-----------
"Why did you ask him to do that?" Sharringon asked several days later. 
Percy sighed. "I am the World Dragon. I can cross the boundary between life and death but it's not easy. Too many souls are lost here. They deserve someone to find and help them. Hamura, I can see he is a gentle soul. He will do well." 

Shartingon said nothing, watching Ayako in the distance as she snapped the earth back into some semblance of peaceful, flowers and trees growing where she stepped, a memorial for those slaughtered in the battle against Kaguya and the ten tails. 

"We should keep a close eye on them." Sharringon said. 

"Or we can have the Uzumaki and Uchiha do it for us?" Percy offered.