Whats New Pussy Cat

The strange trio continued traveling, popping back to check on their respective families every few weeks, Sharringon enjoying it the most as he had never really strayed far from his mountain before. 

Percy was both glad and regretful that Ayako was now an immortal dragon shapeshifter, she helped both of her fellow immortals avoid the monotony of immortal life by getting up to various shenanigans and hijinks, but she also needed help resolving her various shenanigans and hijinks, else she would do it herself in what was completely the now standard Uzumaki way, beat everyone up until they listen and regret their mistakes. 

Sharringon acted like he didn't like the Uzumaki way but he was never more animated than when he was back to back with Ayako and his sword was in his hands. 

Percy preferred to talk it out, but he wasn't about to deny he loved battle as much as his compatriots. He had just mellowed out enough to talk first, bash in his reply second. 

The Uzumaki bloomed as an island, massive white walls springing up, made of gleaming marble and inscribed with what they had dubbed Fuinjutsu, an art that had taken off when a priestess, back before Ayako had become a dragon, saw Percy try to figure out what Hecate had given him exactly and ran with it like the tiny hellion all Uzumaki turned out to be. Jackson blood, apparently just made their personality as chaos incarnate worse, instead of just being responsible. Percy wasn't sure which scenario was better. 

The Uchiha had made a name for being fierce warriors and artisans of the highest caliber, the vast majority with the same eyes and coloring as Sharringon, which made the dragon feel proud of what his children had accomplished. 

Decades past, and each immortal cultivated their own legends and stories, tales of Ayako the child, Oji-sama the healer and Sharringon the dragon. 

"Why am I known as the Child! I'm a dragon too!" Ayako pouted, chowing down on some ramen in the capital of Kumo, the mountainous region in the north. 

"Because you haven't taken the form of an adult for three centuries." Sharringon said mercilessly, sipping at his juice, only to dodge the swing of Ayako's knives. 

"I have too!" 

Percy just laughed and dragged the two dragons away when the guards showed up. 

Most of the families Percy had absolutely not given gifts to had grown into clans, amazing power and land until they had become the rulers/protectors of the land. 

Percy was still waiting for Estelle, and every child born to the Uzumaki was visited by him at least once, so the Uzumaki continued to recognize their Oji-san on sight, which Percy found very amusing. 

The Uzumaki had become a bit isolated though, although they stayed on good terms with the Uchiha.

____________
"Temple of the Three Dragons." Ayako read out loud, dressed in a white kimono that sent her hair ablaze. 

Sharringon was her opposite, all dark colors and shadows and glowing red eyes. 

"I've been told it's rather corrupt, taking taxes in exchange for the three dragon's protection and healing." Percy said, looking in disgust at the temple. "Sharringon. How do you want to handle this?"

Sharrington considered. "I want them to come to us. That way we can't be blamed." 

Percy grinned. "To the slums!" 

__________
Percy smiled gently as he removed his hands from the child's face. 
Color flowed into her pale eyes, a beautiful green just like Percy's own and she blinked. "Hello." 

"Hello." 

The girl's mother knelt down, running her fingers along her previously blind daughter's arm,  the girl reaching out and touching her face, face confused. "Kaa-san?" She asked hesitantly. 

Her mother burst into tears. "Its me, Sachi." 

"Kaa-san!" 

Percy grinned and stood as the mother burst into tears. "Thank you. Thank you so much, kami-sama." 

Percy smiled and held up a flower, every color imaginable streaking through its petals. "Here, Sacchi." 

Sacchi gasped, entranced by the colors in a previously dark world. 
They had been in the slums for three days now, and it seemed the entire city had been by the see them since, Percy healing with just a touch while Ayako and Sharringon stood by, keeping an eye out. 

"That's purple, and that's red, and orange and brown and green." 

Sacchi's father walked up to the god, a bag of grain in his hands. "Its all we have but-" 

"Then keep it." Percy said. "Offerings are only what you want to give us. We do not demand them. Our protection and healing is given to all, young and old, clan or clanless, peasant or noble, human or animal and we give it willingly. There is, and never will be a price." 

"Blasphemer!" 

Sharringon actually cracked a smile as several priests forced themselves through the crowd, shoving those still waiting over, armed soldiers at their sides. 

"You speak hearsay against the Three Dragons! How dare you spread lies among the good people of Kiri no Kuni!" The preist spat. "The three dragon's demand a sacrifice for their protection! So has the high priest said. You are nothing but demons seeking to subvert their work and bring calamity to all us!" 

"Hear that, Sharringon?" Ayako stage whispered. "We're demons." 

"Only when your hyper." Sharringon grunted back. 

The priest turned red with rage. "Sieze the heretics!" 

"The only heretic I see is you." Percy said, voice cold as the sky darkened. "I have traveled this land for over 500 years, I have seen what people like you do to good things. There is a reason, I only allowed children to be my priests and priestess, for they do not take advantage of my worshippers to line their own pockets." 

"You dare claim to be Nemuru Kami himself! Seize the heretics!" 

Sharringon moved, a smokey mass through the crowd, striking down any who drew their weapons. 

Ayako didn't even bother keeping her human form, a massive red dragon soaring into the sky, screaming her challenge for all to hear. 

The entire city fell to their knees as lightning crackled through they sky. 

The remaining soldiers threw down their weapons and prostrated themselves, begging for mercy. 

Sharringon sheathed his blade as Percy stalked forward, grabbing the priest by the hair and forcing him to his knees. "Now, you are going to return everything you stole in my name to the people of Kiri, and when you are done, you are going to leave the city, go into the wild, and and never see another person. As for everyone who knew what you were doing and did nothing, you will live as beggars for the rest of your life and live off the generosity of others. Perhaps you'll  learn something, like how annoying I find lying for personal gain. As for the soldiers. I suggest you think really hard about how exactly you want to perform your duties. I don't want to return. Is that understood?" 

Ayako roared when they weren't fast enough responding. 

"Good. Go on, off you go. Hop to it." 

The priests ran, tearing through the city as fast as they could.