You can do whatevwr you want forever and he took my advice

There was something new on the earth, which meant Ayako was investigating. 

"Hello." 

The woman was, in one word, pale. 
Her skin was white as paper, her hair silvery as the moon and eyes so pale she was either a Hyuuga or blind. 

She also looked rather startled to be addressed by a small child. "Hello." 

"Your not from around here, are you?" 

She shook her head. "No, I am not. I came from very far away." 

"Really? Why?" Ayako asked, tilting her head. 

"I was sent as a sacrifice." She seemed sad. 

"A sacrifice to who? Oji-sama doesn't like people sacrifices. He gets mad and breaks stuff. Kiri is still scared of him." 

"Honoured Uncle?" The woman asked. "Why would people sacrifice to your uncle?" 

"Well, he's my uncle, but everyone calls him that because he's super nice. He's really strong too! I bet if you asked him for help he would!" 

The woman smiled at him, sadness in her eyes. "I'm afraid I didn't have a choice." 

"Do you now?" 

She seemed to consider it. "Yes. I chose not to." 

Ayako grinned widely. "Good job, pale lady. So what will you do now?" 

"I will return to the palace. I only came her to see the tree." 

"I've never seen a tree like that before. Is it special?" 

"You could say that." The woman said. "My name is Kaguya Ootsutsuki. What is yours?" 

"I'm Ayako!" The dragon grinned, spinning on her heal, red hair fluttering in the wind. "Congratulations by the way, Kaguya-san. It's twins." 

Kaguya jerkrd her head up but by then the girl was gone.

"Twins?" She mused. 

___________
"Have you ever heard tale of a red haired girl by the name Ayako, my love?" 

Tenji, emperor of the land of ancestors looked startled. "She is the dragon goddess of the sun, who takes the form of a red haired girl to walk the earth. Why?" 

"I think I may have met her on my walk. Her hair was like fire." 

Tenji rolled over to face his concubine. "If you truly did, it is a joyous occasion. She is an omen of good fortune. What did you talk about?" 

"We talked about why my people sent me here and she said that "Oji-sama doesn't like human sacrifices. Who is her uncle?" 

"It is said that Ayako was once a human girl, that the World Dragon loved so much he could not bear to be parted with her. So when she laid on her death bed, he turned her into the sun dragon and she has been wandering the world with him since." 

"I have never heard of these dragon's before." 

"It is a great tale, one that tells how the people of this world became the clans they are today." 

Kaguya smiled. "Would you tell me?" 
Tenji blushed. "I only know the basics. You will have to travel to the temple to learn more. But the idea is that the World Dragon fell from the heavens near a small villiage, whose inhabitants had hair as red as the dawn sky. Upon landing, he fell asleep, not waking for almost a century. However, there was a child wrapped in his arms, protected from the fall. She taught the villagers all she could and raised a family. Ayako was this child's granddaughter. After the World Dragon woke, he promised to look after the child's family which is why he is known as Oji-sama, a beloved uncle to the entire village. I don't know much more than that." 
Kaguya hummed and kissed Tenji. "I will visit the temple in the morning. She told me one other thing though." 

"Oh?" 

She smirked and leaned in, breath tickling the emperor's ear. 

""Congratulations. It's twins.'" 

___________
"You know what?" Percy said, watching the pale woman from afar. "I really hope she's happy here. Let's go."