I lived on cigaretts and Alcohol and Adderal

Minato didn't think, throwing a kunai half asleep when he sensed someone standing over him. 

A blow to the head woke him up, Amahiko standing over him with the thrown kunai. "Foolish child. What if I had been Gin or Takane?" 

Minato started to apologize but Amahiko shuddered him. "Quiet. We need to get going." 

"Where? To Konoha?" 

Amahiko didn't reply. 
Minato couldn't have been asleep for more than a few hours, the moon just beginning to near the horizon, the sun still hidden from the world. 

"Come on. It's almost time." Amahiko said, grabbing Minato by the cloak and pulling him forward. 

"Time for what?" 

"A new dawn." The merchant replied and flicked the reins, leaving Minato to jump on or be left behind, not that he couldn't easily outpace the black and white horse team. 

They rode for a bit before Amahiko pulled the team to a stop once more. 

"Why are we stopping, we haven't even cleared the fields yet?" 

"I told you." Amahiko said, removing his cloak.  "A new dawn. I'm going to help this villiage."  

Minato was confused but got down from the cart anyways as Amahiko removed his shoes, walking barefoot into the field.

Now that Minato was close, he could see the ash that had been nearly washed away by the rain.  

Amahiko took a deep breath and the world suddenly became...crisper, sharper, like a film had been removed from his eyes. 

There was a song, singing ever so faintly. All he could make out was that it was a young girl singing. 

The sun finally crossed the horizon, and with it, brought a massive red dragon, hauling the sun up with her talons. 

Minato stared, and would have kept staring if Amahiko hadn't forcefully made him turn around and face the other direction. 

There, just as large as the first, was a dragon black as night, only visible in the sun's early rays and where he had grabbed the moon, pulling it below the horizon. 

Minato was even more floored as the dragon's, Ayako and Sharringon pushed and pulled the celestial bodies to where they belonged and let go, Sharringon going to wherever it was that he went to during the day.  

The song was louder now, and Minato realized what the girl, Ayako, it must be, was saying. "Dawn will always come." 

The red dragoness transformed into a red haired girl and landed in front of Amahiko, grinning widely. 

From where they stood, life suddenly bloomed back into the ground, as if time had decided to flow faster, fresh crops sprouting and maturing in the span of a moment. 

Amahiko was smiling, and rubbed Ayako's head before turning back to Minato. 

"You asked me what my name was. Do you know it now?" 

Minato had just enough time to nod before Amahiko reached out and tapped his forehead. "It's time for you to go home. Perhaps we will meet again." 

Minato's vision flickered and he fell to his knees as the wind picked up, obscuring everything from sight as he fell unconscious.

------------
"I woke up back in my apartment, same time as when I left. Not a second more." Minato stared into his coffee, still a bit confused on what exactly had happened. Luckily Kushina had had enough sense to take him to the Hokage who would now decide for believe him to send him to the Yamanaka for an assessment. 

The Hokage hummed. "I think what you experienced really did happen, Minato-kun." 

Minato looked up. "You do?" 

The Sandaime nodded. "However, I think your Justu, or perhaps Amahiko-san brought you farther away than just the land of Earth." 

"What do you mean?" 

The Hokage stood, hat left on the desk as he opened a filing cabinet and removed a scroll before handing it over. 

Minato saw a classified stamp but opened it anyways. "What? This says Himashika vanished. Fields and everything." 

"Did you see the date?" 

Minato looked at the date the report was written and felt his heart skip a beat. "20 years ago?" 

The Hokage nodded. "During the first Shinobi war. Tensions were running high in that area. I believe you witnessed it vanishing. There was a man there, the elder, who was rumored to be Oji-sama's adopted child so the idea the entire village had been hidden by the gods was one that was accepted by both sides, especially when the Uzumaki confirmed no human could do this." 

Minato sat back. "I time traveled by accident and met the Creation Dragon?" 

"Stranger things have happened. Minato-kun. Consider yourself lucky. The dragon's have always been interested in the hidden villages, Konoha especially but the last two people they took an interest in were the Shodaime and Hatake Sakumo, and that was Ayako-sama, not Oji-sama. I expect great things from you." 

Minato went to rub the back of his neck and paused. 

He reached over and pulled up his sleeve, and saw a swirling outline of a green dragon wrapped around his wrist.

As soon as their eyes met the color filled in, richer in color than humans could do and Minato became acutely aware of the anchor back in his apartment. With a single thought, he flashed, appearing back in his apartment, inches from his anchor, the ringing of the Other in his ears. 

"Thank you." 

The dragon tattoo nodded, and flew off his wrist and out the window. 

Minato raced forward as the dragon landed on an outstretched hand. 

Amahiko smiled at him and waved, looking exactly the same, before turning, and vanished into the crowd