Waa there ever even a ghost mother or was the dead Victorian girl me all along?

Two distinct styles of warrior had come about in the last hundred years or so. 

They were the samurai of the Land of Iron, warriors who used chkara to coat their blades and enhance their bodies and had a strict code of honor. 

And then there were the clans of the south, who embraced the word, Shinobi, to Endure. They were sneaky little shits, having no code other than, Clan sticks together. Or in Hatake and Inuzuka's case, Pack sticks together.

Many had trades other than fighting but they were predominantly mercenaries for hire. 

They also confronted the three dragon's often, asking them where they were heading, why they were there, even attacking them if they didn't like their answers. 

The Senju were particularly amusing to confront, since they had a feud with the Uchiha and an alliance with their sister clan the Uzumaki.

When they dropped out of the trees and confronted the wandering immortals, and saw Sharringon's classic Uchiha features while Ayako's red hair was so obviously Uzumaki only a blind man would miss it, the subsequent confusion and indecisiveness provided great entertainment to the traveling trio. 

Percy pretended he hadn't noticed Ayako and Sharringon both picking destinations that would have them pass through Senju territory more and more often. 

A few decades passed and distinct territories were mapped out, alliances created, feuds established, hierarchies created. 

"The Daimyo and the clans are constantly in a power struggle." Sharringon said, looking over a high decorated scroll. "He keep the clans down with excessive laws and regulations that the clans cant challenge due to keeping each other in balance. One push and it all comes tumbling down." 

"That push will come eventually." Percy mused. "Humans keep going in circles after all." 

"Oji-san! Oji-san!" 

A red dragon shimmered into visibility hight above the trees, finding a spot to shrinking into a 13 year old girl. "Guess what the Senju did!" 

"Made Peace with the Uchiha?" 

"No! They're all too stubborn." Sharringon said making Percy chuckle. 

"Noooo! One of their shinobi unlocked Mokuton!" 

"Whoa. Seriously!" Percy asked. 
"Yeah! The clan head's daughter! She grew an apple tree." 

"I wonder how the Senju will react?" Percy mused. 

--------------
With a superiority complex rivaling the Uchiha, it seemed. 

"That's it. I wipe my hands of the idiot Senju and Uchiha both. Except for Haruko's kids. Fools, the lot of them." Percy moaned, Ayako rubbing his back. 

"It was fine until the Ootsutsuki blood was introduced." Sharringon said. "The Uchiha no longer worship Ayako." 

"And the Senju don't worship Sharringon either." Ayako pouted. "So mean. What are you going to do, Oji-san?" 

"I told you. The Uchiha and Senju are on their own. They think themselves better just because they come from a gifted bloodline." 

"Technically, the Uchiha are a higher bloodline." Sharringon said seriously, although both of his companions could see that he was teasing. "They are descended from a dragon god after all. The Senju are just a branch family of the in-laws." 

Ayako snickered while Percy gave the black dragon a look. "Funny. Still, let them fight it out. They will get bored eventually." 

-----------------
Getting bored took roughly another six hundred years, the Senju and Uchiha both becoming the powerhouses on the continent and constantly bickering until the Senju leader wore down the Uchiha Leader into making a peace treaty. 

"He's strong." Sharringon said, watching his great times who knows grandson bellow flames at his opponent, a bandit of the Fuma clan. "I wonder if he will wield my eyes." The dragon mused. 

"If he does he'll probably be a right pain." Percy muttered. 

Sharringon smirked. "Mizuchi found a wife you know. They are expecting a child this spring." 

"Great grand babies!"