Whats New Pussy Cat

Maybe Clarrisse had been on to something, Percy thought to himself as he took out his emotions on a bunch of bandits. 

Hanatarou and his freinds had found his father and two associates, all three of whom were too injured to leave the area, but alive and had returned home without Percy, who said he was going to clear out the bandits. 

Blood wasn't quite what he wanted, but he didn't have an enemy to take out his rage on so these bandits that had hurt Estelle's son in law would have to do. 

He spun, silver sword given to him by the shrine maidens, a gift from a noble whose son had been healed just by drinking the waters of the spring under the shrine, passed through blood and bone with ease. Perhaps not the most glorious use for a beautiful sword like this, but Riptide would only work on him now. 

He should do something with the celestial bronze, memorialize it somewhere, the last piece of his home world. 

Another bandit fell, screaming as his upper half separated from his lower. 
A mountain somewhere, one with a great beast protecting it and anyone who wanted to live there as long as they only maintained the memorial. 
It would be good practice of his godly powers. The pegasus were still out there somewhere but he knew gods could create things on purpose from the stories. 

He turned to swing at another bandit, only to find he was alone except for the dead. 

He sighed. Maybe a dragon? One that could shapeshift and liked children?

He nodded, deciding to tell Ayako before he went looking for an appropriate mountain. 

On second hand, Ayako might have some good ideas when he was making the dragon, help make it more children friendly. A kid willing to voluntarily put herself in the company of a grieving god would have good ideas attracting like minded children. Or maybe it was just her Jackson blood. That stuff was pretty potent. 

The earth swallowed the bandits, trees growing as headstones 

_____________
"He should have scales so black they shine and red eyes to scare people but they turn black so he doesn't scare little kids. Oh! And claws like your sword, long and silver and super sharp!"

Ayako had plenty of ideas it turns out, jumping into his arms as soon as he asked her to help him do something. Kenjiro said that she had been getting worried he didn't want to do anything but mourn, kill bandits and eat blue dango. 

Which, to be honest, was about all he had done in the last few weeks or so. 

"Oh? Should they be a girl dragon or a boy dragon or neither?" Percy asked, a scroll in front of him as they brainstormed. 

Ayako considered. "They should look like a really pretty boy. So pretty he gets mistaken for a girl all the time!" She cackled to herself and Percy sweat dropped. He hadn't really spent much time around the people of Estelle's village but he was starting to get concerned they all had the same brand of crazy as demigods. That would be just his luck, escape one insane giant family and get saddled with another one that's that's worse.

"Okay." Percy said, writing down androgynous male. 

"Oh! Can you give him really pale skin? There were some travelers from the north and their skin was super pale and they had hair the color of grain and eyes like Grandma. It looked really cool!" 

"Pale skin." Percy said, writing it down. He also wrote some abilities of the dragon's eyes, ability to copy what he saw, so he could keep up with modern combat, and memorizing what he saw, so he didn't have to forget anything he deemed was important. 

In a fit of creative insanity, Percy drew three commas in a circle, like koi in a pond, and imagined how cool they would look, (and how unnerving) if they spun around the pupil.

"Ooh!" Ayako said, jumping off her log. "He should be able to make illusions and mess with people's heads. That way, he only has to fight if they are really determined." 

"You," Percy said, writing that down. "Are a tiny genius."

Ayako beamed. "He should also be able to shoot fire and lightning out of his mouth." 

"A tiny, scary genius." Percy amended and wasn't that the trademark Jackson grin of innocence. "Any ideas on a name?" 

Ayako thought about it. "Sharingon." 

Percy blinked and pulled the scroll closer to himself. "Copy wheel eye? Did you peak?" 

Ayako gave him the Jackson grin again and he relented. "Alright one dragon, coming up. Stay put, will you?" 

Ayako pouted but promised and Percy flashed to the very top of the mountain, where he proceeded to create Sharringon. 

_______________
While Percy built the shrine, based off a half forgotten concept art from Annabeth's desk, full of silver and gold and water and light, Ayako and Sharringon were becoming sorta freinds. At least, on Sharringon side.

Ayako had declared a full on siblinghood pact. 

"I will be your friend, forever and ever, and so will my children, and my children's children, and my children's children's children." Ayako declared glomping Sharringon, who gave Percy a look that spoke volumes about the sobbing redhead. 

Percy decided that thinking about Nico and Thalia while he was shaping Sharingon might have been a mistake, as he seemed to have inherited Nico's general personality and Thalia's fiery temper. 

Percy extracted Sharingan from Ayako's grasp and knelt next to him. "Do you understand what I want you to do?" 

"Protect Anakulkumos and the shrine to the old gods. Only hurt those who want to damage or loot the shrine. I am free to do what I wish as long as these tenants are met." 

Percy blinked. "I also want you to take some advice that was recently given to me. Don't cut yourself off from the world. I gave you the power to take a human form because I want you to be able to relate to people around you, to have bonds with them. People like Ayako." 

Sharringon nodded. "Understood. If people come here, I will attempt to make friends." He shuddered out the last word. 

Definitely a mistake thinking about Nico. 

Percy clapped him on the shoulder. "Thats the spirit."