"But... she doesn't call me now and whenever I do, she just makes up that she's busy with her shoot," Ishita complained as Esha was giving her cold shoulders and didn't attend her wedding. Anjana nodded restlessly, "I don't know what to do and what not to. Because you both are adults, I can't take decisions on your side it will be unfair to you both. And Kashika just walked in here threatening me to give up the house or she will frame Raj in a murder case. That's so lame." Ishita nodded but something built up in her mind did Raj really commit such a thing? because he can do anything for his profit.

Ishita did some work and, in the evening, she came back to Mehra Mansion. Feeling a bit tired she falls back on the bed thinking about Esha as she never thought that her sister's marriage will turn out this way in just a few months after marriage. Hearing some noises from the hall her sleep evaporated and she walked downstairs. Esha was sitting on the couch surrounded by Sana and Anjana. "Esha..." Ishita called her name walking towards her, a smile crept on her face "Di... you're here. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come to your wedding. You married in such haste that half the media thinks you're pregnant with a child." She giggles at her own jokes and made Ishita sit next to her.

Anjana glared at Esha angrily, "I asked you something..." she looks up at her with an annoyed look, "Mom, please... Kartik will come later to take me back home. I was just feeling exhausted from attending his business meeting." Anjana yelled at her, "Wasn't you the one who wanted to go everywhere he does? because you can't trust him with anyone. Now when he gave you what you wanted now, you're feeling exhaustive. What's wrong with you?" Ishita looked between them.

Esha stood up and left inside her room, Ishita glimpsed at the luggage she brought it was more like she left the house. Anjana sits back on the couch holding her head, Sana passed her a glass of water, "Aunty please don't take so much stress maybe she's just agitated and not thinking straight." Ishita stood up and walked towards Esha's room, she was sitting in front of the dresser removing her jewelry and wiping off her makeup. "Di... now please don't you start with your lecture. I couldn't take it anymore."

Ishita shook her head, "No... I'm here to know what happened on the last trip of your honeymoon." Esha flinched with the tone Ishita used, she lowered her head avoiding her cleaned up her makeup. "You contacted the tour guide..." she asked throwing cotton in the dustbin. Ishita smirks and sits back comfortably, "Well... he contacted me to book my honeymoon but told me something more interesting." Esha opens the cupboard and pulled out the vodka bottle, "Ah... I kept it hidden from Mom before the marriage." She smiled and passed pouring a glass for Ishita.

Taking a deep breath Esha confessed, "Her ex-girlfriend came cover meeting him in the cafeteria of the hotel we were staying. He left early that morning telling me that he had an important business meeting so I got downstairs to get breakfast for him but got something more than bowled eggs." Ishita took a sip, "Were they doing something?" she shook her head, "Thankfully not in front of me but when I got there, she mentioned that they ran into each other the night before and she had a mental breakdown to which Kartik was taking care of her. The only thing that's bothering me is his lies if he would have told me about it. I would have accompanied him or just wouldn't get a heart attack seeing my husband with his ex on our honeymoon."

Ishita sighed, "Well your issue sounds genuine but your actions don't." Esha rolled her eyes, "Seriously what do you want me to do? Let him lie on my face if he's doing it right now at the first month of the wedding then he won't hesitate to do it rest of his life." Ishita gulped the whole glass, "By your actions I meant creating a scene, I want you to get a seat and talk with him without arguing. Keep it calm and subtle listen to his side if it still makes you feel like a bunch of his lies, divorce him. I have good contacts with attorneys so it won't be a problem." Esha's face drained with the mention of divorce because she loved Kartik more than anything. She wouldn't have demanded else than loyalty and Kartik's lies were making it hard for her to believe in him.