Chapter 21. Parenting

Start from the beginning

************

Mew and Tae were home, by noon next day. With their parents. Thanks to Thanitt and Tee for gifting the baby seat for Moon. Because Mew and Tae had forgot to get one.

They parked the car followed by other two cars. Tae opened the door to Mew helping him to stand and walk easily while holding the car seat in his other hand.

"Welcome Home Moon". They opened the door and were welcomed by a big banner and balloons. Thanks to heavens, their friends forgot to pop the balloons or else by now Moon would be crying buckets. Though it was a different story how Tae loved him pouting while crying without tears.

The lounge was decorated beautiuflly. Blue color dominating every thing. They had framed lots of pictures of Moon that they took in one month. They had placed a play pen in the center of the lounge for Moon to spend time in the day. His crib. And a small changing corner because it would be difficult for Mew to take him upstairs everytime for diaper change. They even placed his change of clothes and now they six boys were fighting to hold Moon who was looking at them with his crescent eyes. And Mew was really grateful for it.

They were in awee. Cooing at him. Playing with his hand and feet while Tae helped Mew to sit comfortably on the couch before handing him a glass of juice. They were just having a relax time when suddenly Moon started crying.

"Oh my god. Mew. Tae we didnt do anything. We were just playing. We swear. Moon baby dont cry baby. Mewwwwww". Tul panicked and Moon was crying and everyone was trying to calm him down although they were panicking the most.

"Relax Guys. Let me see". Mew walked up to see Moon who fell silently instantly looking at his Daddy. "Let me see Baby. Hmmm Diaper soaked. Come Daddy will change you into a fresh one". He was talking to Moon putting him on his changing table.

Shaina was looking at him with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes..

"My baby is all grown up". She said. Mew turned to her in a busy manner and smiled.

"Hmm? I have to Mom. I am a daddy now. I have a son to take care of. I know everyone is here to help me but i cant be dependent on you all. Someday i will be alone at home, what would i do if he cried? Or needs a diaper change? Or to be fed. I wont call you or Phi Tae to help me. I need to learn everything". He said seriously and checked Moon.

"Come here buddy. Sit with Dad, while i get your milk hmm"? Mew kissed his small nose making him giggle before handing him to Tae. He had learnt everything quickly. Call it Motherly instincts. He made formula milk and handed it to Tae who took the bottle and attached it to Moon's lips who hastly grasped the bottle and started chugging the milk.

Their parents spent time with them till night and left for home to visit some other day with a promise to call them if they need them.. Mew was tired by now. He had spent almost 3 weeks on the bed. And rest 1 week was ofcourse limited in the room so now with all the talking and little tasks of Moon, he felt drained. They ate their dinner and boys bid their good night to little Moon.

"Sleeping"? Mew came out of the washroom after a quick bath and peaked over Tae's shoulder to see Moon sleeping.

"Hmm. I changed his diaper and fed him. I have placed your milk and medicines on the side table. Go and drink it all. I will be back after the bath". Tae instructed and went to washroom to get free. Mew smiled looking at his back and turned to Moon. He was sleeping peacefully and that filled Mew's heart with love. More love than a moment ago. He laughed at his own thought. How can one fall in love more than before? But his son was the living proof. He fell in love with him more than before everytime he look at him.

He had just laid down with the bed head after taking medicine and milk when Tae came out.

"Took medicines. Very good". He was appreciating that Mew was really taking care of himself.