"Oh won't be long Joongki! I'll get what you stole from me and my family! I'll make you regret having it" the words of a person who is an unknown danger, the one who knew everything, the one who did everything.

TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING

The dinning room filled with chattering of everyone, the stopped as a lazy figure dragged herself before dropping herself on her chair almost bumping into Namjoon who spilled the milk on the table startled, YooNa placed her head on the table as milk touched her face.

Jin:- "Oh god! Get up stop acting like a cat"
Jungkook:- "Oh man! Holy shit!" (Snapping pictures)
Joongki:- "no cursing on the table young man!"

Namjoon wiped the table with tissues while Jin pulled YooNa up wiping the milk of her face, and she just kept her head on his shoulder.

"Oh My...I am dreaming right?" YooJin said walking in, as she looked at YooNa and Jin.

"YooNa wake up..." Jin said patting her head, "Ani...let me sleep, I'm about to save the world"

"Young lady you can save the world after waking up! Were are your manners? Sit properly! This is a dinning table not your bed!" YooJin said and YooNa instantly sat straight blinking her eyes, Joongki smiled at this little cute moment, while YooNa went blank.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, almost yelling to which her mother gave a disapproving look.

"YooNa aren't you happy mom dad are back?" Taehyung who was sitting in front asked.

"I would have been happier if she would be anywhere but in front of my eyes" YooNa said sitting much strighter, much posied, her tone low but audible, like a lady, like her mom likes, but her words pricing.

"That's not a way to talk" Jin said, YooNa just looked at her plate, the boys could sense the tension, the difference between YooNa with them and with her mom's presence, she is not carefree, sitting straight while the last 3 weeks all she did was sleep on the table until Jin have to make her wake up forcefully, Ignoring it like most normal thing YooJin spoke even deep down it still hurted.

"I was busy with the meetings, so now that I am back I have appointed tutors for you and the boys, they will come in the evening be prepared" YooJin said and YooNa shot up her head and looked at her, she knew no words from her will stop her mom from doing what she is upto, but the boys can see it in her eyes, Jin spoke up.

"There is no need for tutors mom, YooNa is really intelligent with her studies, and the boys are doing just fine, Namjoon monitor over their school stuff, there is no need to worry yourself"

This was the first time someone was taking her side and YooNa felt warmth she held his hand under the table for comfort.

"Namjoon is very busy Jin, he have to take over the CEO position next year, he should use all this time for preparing for it, The tutors will less his work and he can focus more"
YooJin reasoned, It was valid but Namjoon didn't liked it.

"No mom, I love spending my time helping them out in their studies, moreover YooNa is literally the most mannered student, she don't throw tantrums like three Maknaes, she barely needs help in studies and also help me with teaching them" Namjoon was very Against of the tutor issue, it was his bonding time with the little ones, while the Maknaes were silent.

"If I won't have know YooNa, I would have believed your words of her not throwing tantrums, she had me fire more then 20 tutors in America" YooJin said, while YooNa silently looked down, her grip on Jin's hand tightened.

"Then you don't know your daughter well enough Mrs. Kim!" Suga said standing up, he saw the way YooNa was bearly holding herself from her mom's harsh judgements, others tried to calm themselves not to burst out.

"Sit down Yoongi! We shouldn't be speaking between, it's their personal matter, she knows the best for her daughter!" Joongki who was silently listening finally spoke.

"I don't care! We are her family, and we have every right to present our views on what we feel wrong about dad, can't you see YooNa? She is hurt! Mom you should at least trust your daughter!" Jin said calmly but his tone was furious.

"Tutors won't give them love or attention, they are teenagers but still kids, I know you are busy but it's an important part of parenting, let us do that then" Namjoon said as he stood up, while the others did the same, Jin made YooNa stand.

"We are going to school, reflect on you actions mom, please see where you are hurting someone!" Jin said before dragging YooNa out of the room, YooJin was shocked, so was Joongki, this is the first time he have seen his boys this furious.

Hobi came back picking up his phone, "I know you care alot for us and YooNa mom, but please don't try to control everything, let them all be the way they like, show your care in some more affectionate way, out all of us YooNa needs it the most" with that he felt without looking back.

"I am happy boys made bond with YooNa, but Jagiya... I know your and YooNa-yaa's relationship isn't the best, but you should try to make and effort to be there for her...not giving her material or service things, I don't think YooNa is kind of person who likes to be around starngers, try to understand her... I'll help you it's okay! We are in this together"

Joongki smiled at his wife, while she thought about how much time she haven't given YooNa, how she was trying to do her best to get her everything to secure her future knowing it will get hard, she forgot how her daughter needed her presence the most.

†*****†*****†******†

I was very confused what to write in this chapter so i came up with many ideas this is which I liked the most as it expressed many different feelings, hope you all like it!

†*****†*****†******†
Vote Comment Share
†*****†*****†******†