thirty-eight.

SULLEN
ثري☪
BAY AREA, CA

—SICK'GRONK'🎎.

The police station was probably the last place I'd see myself entering in, I know yasmin would hate me for life.

But I know Knox would kill me with his own hands, just like those dozens of prostitutes that's been turning up as cold cases quicker than a second.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"I've got some information about the paint brush killer." As soon as I said that everyone's attention in the station fell on me.

It was crazy how knox created so much fear in everyone by even mentioning that little title they've labelled him as.

"What? Do you know the killer is that what I'm hearing?" The officer in front of me chuckles while the others around him began to follow along. 

He thought i was playing games, when i wasn't.

"Yes!" I nod trying to get him to believe me, but it wasn't working. "I know who it is, I know exactly who it is! You have to believe me."

My truthful words weren't going through his head at all, there's been so many conspiracies already saying it might not even be a male written all over this, it might be a female because of how sketched out and neat the paintings were.

"I don't have time for this, we don't have time for this." He gestures his hands out to everyone, including them all. "You can leave, and maybe pick some sense before you open your mouth running bullshit."

I left with no response exiting out of the station, getting stopped in my tracks by one of Knox's friends I barely spoke to.

He wore black as always, just like every other day. He was attractive but I knew he had some similarities with Knox, but I couldn't pin what it was.

He stood clean on the side of the brick, removing the burnt up blunt that laid on his bottom lip. "Watchu' doing, lady?"

"Lady?" I scoff, amused rolling my eyes forgetting I even had this small encounter with him.

"I wouldn't walk away, sullen. Your trust and loyalty for yasmin really isn't rolling with me at all dawg, I thought she was your friend?" Piccolo says.

"She is my friend? I've been friends with her for four years now." I don't know why he asked that, knowing I really loved having yasmin by my side.

"That four years doesn't even seem right." He moves himself closer, inhaling the blunt blowing the grey smoke in my face. "Why can't you see she's happy with Knox? He's happy with her. Why are you letting your childish thoughts fuck up shit?"

"Because he's a serial killer, what if he kills her when he gets bored of her?" I really do hope that doesn't happen, I pray that it doesn't.

Yasmin is too pure to get murdered by someone that can't keep his killing urges away for a minute.

"Why would he kill the only person who could give him love the right way? Huh?" He questions, I fell silent pushing my purse to the side gazing at my car then back at piccolo,

"Sullen, look bra. I don't view as a negative like that anymore but you're pushin' it man. You seem like a supportive friend, just stick with that title before you get yourself killed. You don't know knox like I do and what he's capable of,"

"He killed his ex, lauryn, for a reason." I stood there with heavy breathes keeping calm when he tangled his finger in my palm. "And I won't hesitate to kill you, Knox needs this. Let him be happy."