thirty-six.

KNOX MONTE JONES
ثري☪
DUBAI, UAE

THINKILY'🕊️.

Women, women, women. So many varieties of them, so many ways to dispose their bodies.

God, I can't help myself.

That's all my eyes laid on, and I felt wrong that my mind couldn't keep my eyes away from them; thinking of gruesome things towards them knowing we were on a trip to Dubai.

Together.

I didn't want to ruin our moment over my sinful urges. I haven't killed in months which caused my kill streak to weaken, that's what love does to you.

"I hate heights, never again." I smile, tucking her head in the depth of my shoulders caressing yasmin's hair.

"We're on feet now, it's a'ight. We just have to look for a guy named Ahmed." I sigh, still holding her trying to look for our names on the white sheet of paper,

But my eyes tend to dose off to the other female's that were filling the airports. "I think sullen moved out." Words couldn't explain how happy I was right now from what yasmin had just said. "I can't pay for the bills my own, that's the only thing I'm worried about."

"I can...move in?" I suggested, but I felt I shouldn't have done that because it hasn't even been twenty-four hours yet, sullen was probably still collecting her things and my mouth wanted to rush things so fast.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said that."

"No, it's okay. I was just thinking how it would be like with us living together, with your siblings and so." I smile, kissing the side of her cheeks already loving her vision.

"What do you mean and so?" She keeps quiet, ignoring what I had said focussing her attention over at 'ahmed'.

His English wasn't as good so I translated some words he said to yasmin hence she couldn't understand arabic.

It shocked her; me speaking another language other than English. I heard it was attractive, that many girls loved men that spoke more than one language, but I never believed that rumour because of my past relationships.

I'm just glad I built my friendship with yasmin before she turned into someone I have deep feelings for.

Mexico really blew our friendship up more, I took care of her from time to time. When she got drunk she couldn't walk or hold onto her water bottle,

That day still replays in my mind, it was cute. Especially from her, especially from Yasmin."

The drive to our penthouse was long, the interior of Dubai felt like complete luxury. Luxury that I wanted her to experience all the time in her every day life.

I brought out a smile watching the expressions she was experiencing right now as her eyes glued onto the window. "That's so high! Knox! Look." Her mouth fell gaped open, feeling like the happiest person alive.

"You want me to build you one?" She pushes me in amusement, laughing lightly. "it'll have your name engraved on the building baby."

"Stop playing." She doesn't believe me knowing that I would do anything for her to make her happy, "I know the city would look so beautiful right now when it gets dark. We should go out when it gets dark."