eighteen.

YASMIN STYLES
ثري☪
BAY AREA, CA

RUSSIAN CREAM'🐩.

"Since Matthew has told me that everything is set for the fashion week, there's nothing I need to speak on today." Antwone brought his hands together interlocking it.

He continues, "If anyone has any questions, Matthew and myself would love to answer it clearly for you guys."

"Just wondering where the venue is going to be held at." Rio makes a comment beside me clearing his throat.

"Everything about the venue, dress code and extra details will sent out through emails by my secretary yasmin." I found myself smiling under my breath having my gaze not focus on Antwone.

"Anything else ? Sullen ?" Ant chuckled pointing at her. "Your facials seem confused, am i not speaking clearly for you ?"

"Oh, no you're speaking fine. I'm just confused why you're speaking to us about this except for Matthew." She replies with a small attitude, starting to build tension around the table.

"Does your dumbass see Matthew in the room ?" Before i could open my mouth Antwone gestured his hand with his palms open my way stopping me. "Yasmin don't make a comment, but like i said, do you see Matthew in the room or is your eye's not working ? huh?"

"...."

"No." Sullen replied lowly hearing Rio snicker under his breath. "It's almost 10pm, when are we finishing ?"

"Right now." Everyone stood up and i followed along, grabbing my things placing my laptop in my briefcase. "Yasmin can i talk to you really quick."

"Yeah." Replying softly, i waved off sullen and rio leaving myself and antwone in the conference room alone. "So what is it ?"

"What happened to yo' eye ? that make up you got on not helping at all." He says moving his body towards me, revealing the salvatore ferragamo belt he had on.

"Glory happened, keep your ex away from me." I replied. "That bitch scares me."

He chuckles. "So your telling me you didn't try and fight back yasmin ? man, come here let me see."

"I can't fight, there was no use of me trying to get a proper swing back."

"Come here." He clicked his fingers demanding me. I sighed walking to him with folded arms accepting that his tallness made me feel small. "Hmm, it's not that bad you know, you still look beautiful."

"It hurts like hell." I said, watching his hand pick up the end of my chin scanning my face. "Don't wipe my shit off.

He kisses his teeth. "I'm not gon' wipe that shit off, i'ma talk to her because that shit is childish, even for her." I nodded, he kissed the side of my eye pulling back. "I'ma get'chu flowers for the shit yas."

"What else ? I want to get you something as well."

"The fuck you have to get me." He chuckled lightly having his palms on my cheeks, holding my face. "You don't have get me anything but you can, but I just feel like it'll make myself feel better if I get you something, out of love."