thirty-two.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

—SLOW GRIND'⚓.

"Pink or white?"

"Black." Knox says bluntly, I glared at him in disbelief staring down at my toes then back at him. "It look pretty on you, would really bring out that side of me."

"But, black toe nails?" He laughed flicking up my, grabbing a hold of leg pulling myself closer towards him. "Even my daddy won't agree, 'cause it's ugly." I say.

"Watchu' want white? Basic ass colour, my girl not basic." I nod at his reply, feeling my body relax it's self when he started to message my legs on my father's couch,

I liked spending time with him during my free time, yet hated it because he'd always talk about mother. About us fixing our problems when I wasn't ready to, I know might be a little dramatic for my age about the situation, but, what she said hurt me.

Especially if there was no sort of positive comments surrounded around it.

"But it's your toes, your choice. I don't mind watchu' choose yas." I him and nodded, "Open your mouth, and use your words."

"Okay, other than white, what's your thoughts on french tip." He face lits up, kissing the back of my toe, "You like that huh?"

"Dawg, them french tips be looking sexy as hell," I squint I squint my eyes. "Please don't start—"

"I always get them with sullen at the nail place down at Berkeley, they know how to do their shit," I laugh. "What did you think I was going to say."

"Some shit about why I liked that style, then you'd argue with me 'cause I'm talking to a hoe I didn't know that existed."

I chuckled mid way as he explained, shaking my head as I folded my legs together, leaning towards his presence while we met face to face. "I don't like drama at all, and ion think I could argue witchu'. A bitch gon' lose."

"Now who told you that shit? You had me folding on my knees before."

I kiss my teeth in amusement, gently pushing his shoulder. "Boy, when?"

"You know when, I'm not gon' speak on it 'cause it's gon' make me nervous and shit bra. And don't stare at me like that, gun gon' be in yo' mouth in a quick second."

"You trying to recreate Mexico so bad." I say, cupping his face in my palms kissing his lips. "You got a weird kink."

"Acting like I made you deep throat that shit." I shook my head, kissing on his face even more. "I know you liked that shit though."

"Hm?" I stop, glaring at him confused while he steals held that sinister smile on his face. "What's going in your mind now? You know I can't read you."

"Nothing. I can't look at my girl?" He says, moving a piece of hair out of my sight. "Look," He held my hand, throwing his on top of mine. "You're beautiful, especially your lips. You want to know why?"

"Why?" Replying, he lets go as my back fell on the seat of the couch. Slowly trailing his hands towards my neck, having a good hard grip around it.

"Because, it drives me crazy you know. The way it wraps it's self around my lips with heated love I always wanted, a love that I never got, that actually meant real yas." I smile, listening to him ramble on, face leaning more and more closer to my face.