fourteen.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

YASMIN STYLES☪ثريBAY AREA, CA

DIRTYD'USSE'🦩.

"I came back home from my pipe to find the house empty, bitch you went to the club's without me ? I saw your gram."

"The club was alright, and sorry you said you were spending time with your third nigga, I met this guy named bash by the way." I smiled to myself reaching up the cupboard to grab a white bowl and frosties we would keep in the pantry.

"Girll." Sullen drags with a raised brow. "Did you forget about Antwone or something ?"

"He still on my list, same as bash. We gotta go shopping today, we need to spoil ourselves with Knox's money."

"Boo, you have to be careful with him-what if his situations follow behind you, like his opps of even the police." I sighed heavily to myself munching on the cereal hearing the doorbell go off. "I feel like that's glory, go check."

"Yas, no. I already look so fucked up right with this bonnet and scarf." She huffed in the spot rolling her eyes.

"Now why would glory care about your morning appearance." I held onto the spoon staring at her like she was dumb. "Go open that door."

"Ohmygosh." She groans softly stomping towards the door opening it up halfway before slamming it closed. Sullen glances at me with widen eyes folding her lips together.

"Why you giving me that look ?"

"Antwone is here." I choked on the milk coughing dryly placing my spoon in the bowl. "He pulling up casually like his ex isn't our neighbour. Let him in."

"Okay." She opens up the door revealing Antwone's tall figure in the picture. "Yuck."

"Why the fuck would you slam the door in my face ? The hell you think you are." He spoke at sullen harshly, twirling the hairs on his goatee changing his facial expression when his eyes met with me. "Good morning yasmin."

"Uh-no." I stopped my finger in his face muggin, disliking the way he spoke to my friend. "Please don't talk to sullen like that."

"Well I'm sorry, she disrespected me for slamming the door on my face." I rolled my eyes feeling him pull me in a light hug making himself comfortable in the house. "Nice joint, fa'real ain't gon' lie."

"Thanks, but I really don't like how you didn't message me about coming over." I scoffed under my breath watching sullen head to the living room leaving me and Antwone in the kitchen.