four.

KNOX MONTE JONES
☪ثري
BAY AREA , CA

SWING THE WOOD 👣'.

"You need to slow down on these murders knox." My mate med said beside me , he sighed getting worried, looking out the rear mirror for passing cars . "You might leave tracks."

"Me? Leave tracks?" I rolled my eyes playfully , looking around the neighbourhood for someone I could snatch.

I needed some enjoyment, that last kill didn't satisfy me at all, only because her body was found way too early. I liked waiting for the body to rot with worms and bugs crawling creepily on the dead body announcing their new homes.

But, I'm starting to think that Yasmin girl went out her way to tell the police. She was the only last person I saw that night.

"You already left one track Knox." Med looked at me from the side , giving me a disappointed glance . "One witness can really fuck shit up."

"It won't." I replied lowly , distracted from what my eyes caught ; a prostitute . Nobody would care if she ever went missing . "Bingo." My mouth formed a grimly smile , grabbing out two pairs of black gloves from the glovebox .

"I see another." Med began to roll his windows down . "If you pull two in broad daylight , you fucked ."

"I ain't pulling the one you claimed , bop ugly cuddy." I chuckled , patting the side of his shoulder . Taking off my seatbelt. "Time to sweet talk my way into her head."

Partly opening the end of my door having my leg hang , watching med adjusting his hands out while we connected our hands , dappin' each other . "I'll see you at the end of the block after this drop , a'ight?"

"Fa'sho." I smirked , opening the glovebox taking out my gun , tucking it behind intact with my skin and draws . "Find where that girl work at , don't ask me why either ."

Med sends me a nod understanding what I told him , usually when in that situation yesterday I would've killed her already .

But it was the way she looked at me yesterday , the eye contact she had over me that didn't leave my eyes . She watched and listened to what I said still staring at me with no fear .

As much as she was feared for her life , tears gashing down her face , she wasn't scared at all .

"Okay." I muttered , dusting my shoulder's , fixing up myself before closing my side of the door .

Making my way over to her , her clothing taste caught my attention first . She wore on a peachy pink mini faux leather skirt that revealed her thongs on the ends of her hips .

Cropped zippable shirt that shown her boobs being lifted up by a push up bra i supposed .

Jumbo knotless braids that slanged and stopped to her ass , it would bounce off her ass swinging in the air from every step she took .

Her edges were layed nicely , nicely for me to ruin.

I licked my plump lips admiring her curves and her golden skin that the sun beamed on her . "Too fine to be covered in her own blood." I said to myself , jogging lightly stopping in her tracks . "Who you bank with?"