twenty-seven.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

-SARAN PACK'🎸.

I chuckled around the kitchen with piccolo by my side, looking around for my shisha bowl in the cupboards. "You smoke this shit but not weed?"

"Yep." Replying bluntly, I heard him kiss his teeth as I grabbed the bowl out. "It taste better, 'cause it's flavoured duh!"

"Bra, yasmin, you're acting like weed ain't got no flavoured shits." He says backing away, throwing his hands up in defence, "So, what finger's do? Side fuck? Missionary? Kitchen bench?" He gasps in amusement. "He did his weird kinks on you huh?"

"That's none of your business Piccolo." I brushed him off coldly passing the shisha bowl to him. "It's private."

"If he put you in doggy." Piccolo shakes his head making me feel a small gut of worry build in me. "Uh-huh yasmin, if he put you in doggy he ain't want to see yo' ugly big headed ass."

"Pft." I scoffed. "My man didn't try no doggy on me."

He laughs loudly, holding onto his stomach heading towards the couches. "My man, my man, my man. Cuh, y'all just became official yesterday, don't make me break y'all cute starter relationship up."

I nudged him, "You a hater, we need to go clubbing again and find you a boo."

"Ah, sweet." He smiled proudly, throwing his legs on my coffee table. "I'm gon' be like you, living life with two nigga's, while one's dead."

"Aw, shit." Med finally speaks up laughing himself in the conversation. "Bash another one of yo' side niggas now? Like officially?" I moved lips to the side shaking my head, piccolo laughs from the side of me inhaling some of the hookah.

"I'm laying off guys now."

"Because that nigga dead huh?" Med chuckles, I nodded making myself comfortable on the couch folding my legs together. "Watchu' do to make that nigga kill 'em self."

"Wait." I glanced at him confused, "You didn't kill him with Knox?"

He shook his eyes, glancing at me confused before looking over at piccolo. "So, you didn't push ol' boy to kill himself it was Knox?"

I nodded, "I mean is that not your homebody, did he not tell you?"

"Nah, nah." Piccolo replies in a weird tone. "He told us, we just never knew the shit involved you yas. His still asleep huh?"

I nodded getting an unusual feeling from the two, getting up from my feet stretching my arms out. "Y'all acting weird, especially med-"

Piccolo chuckles cutting my off, speaking for his brother, "Med always like that, don't trip. Bra, yasmin, it's just that his going through the same cycle he went through with lauryn."

I laughed running a hand down my face, "If I hear that girls name being brought up one more time."

"My bad." He apologised getting up from the couch. "It's just suspicious."

"It's really not." I spoke up, "I'm sure y'all seen that red mark on my neck, Knox was just helping me out, it's not suspicious if he killed the guy that choked me at work."