nine.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
MEXICO, NA

CHROMEHEARTED'💒.

"Spit the shit out yasmin, I'm not playing." Knox say's gripping onto my jaw, I had my mouth closed trying to swallow the alcohol that sat on my tongue.

My neck was partly bent staring down at the small garden that only consisted dirt and some daisies, resisting moving my head around trying to avoid his finger slipping inside my mouth.

I didn't know how many drinks I've had right now but I know it's a lot, I could barely keep my balance without piccolo holding onto me.

"Just let her swallow this last drink than we'll go back to the house cuddy." Piccolo sucks his teeth tumbling down with me, I coughed out the drink choking slightly with a small drop of tears exiting out of my eyes. "Never mind, come on."

"I want my mom Sullen." I sobbed trying to stand up falling into Knox's embrace, he rolls his eyes nodding in return holding onto me tightly.

"I want mine as well, so shut up and get your shit yasmin. Don't ever call me Sullen again." He sucks his teeth irritated of my presence helping me to grab my phone, my head felt woozy and my vision wasn't as clear but I felt embarrassed.

And I felt people were staring at me, cussing at me and throwing comments in their own language I couldn't understand. "She straight ? Because I'm about to head to the club's if you got her?" Piccolo say's.

"Yeah I got her, I'll see you at the place a'ight?" We stood in the spot for a moment while my legs didn't stay still, I watched piccolo dap Knox before tapping the side of my arm leaving us alone.

The uber ride back to the house wasn't appealing at all. Every time I tried to rest my head on the window or shut my eyes, I felt like the whole place was spinning around. "You okay?" He asks handing me a water bottle but instead I grabbed the seatbelt of the drivers behind.

Knox snickers, laughing to himself grabbing my hand giving me the bottle directly. "Drink the water."

"I know what I'm doing." I scoffed, bringing the bottle to my lips with shaky hands, partly having some of the water not enter my mouth. "It's not funny."

"Bra, here." He continues to laugh, holding my neck as his other hand was occupied with the bottle helping me. "Didn't I tell you not to drink ? And didn't I tell you not to wear anything revealing?"

"I'm sorry." I said lowly pouting my lips, resting my head on his shoulders. "You know I feel sorry that girl." I said burping smelling the scent of alcohol slowly starting to fill up in the back seat.

"Nasty." He sighs closing the cap of the bottle. "She was a gold digger and used Pablo, there's no need to feel sorry for someone like her." Knox say's. "In the few days you'll start hearing and seeing the gunshots and her body, it's okay though, just a small PTSD."

"It's not, I had my life perfectly going fine until your stupid as jumped in the shit, fuck you. I wish you'd just shoot me at that fucking club, fuck you Knox." I spat moving off him, hitting his chest hardly for a few times with tears shedding, he accepted it and sat there doing nothing.

"I never wanted to pull the trigger Knox, you let them pressure me, why would you let me shoot her." Crying even more, I felt myself having trouble breathing throughout my nose. "Now I have to live everyday with someone's blood on my hand."