eleven.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

YASMIN STYLES☪ثريBAY AREA, CA

DUHSTEPPAH'🏟️.

"Morning family, I'm surprised your still here yasmin." I smiled at my father, not bothered of his presence, wrapping the warm mug that contained coffee around my hand.

"I had a small argument with sullen weeks back, about something." I sighed, seating myself on the kitchen stool appealed of the smell mama was cooking In front of us. "I have to see her at work soon."

"What was the argument about ? You know you can tell me despite what I done to your mother." Dad says clearing his throat. "Jolene, tell your daughter everything is okay now."

Mama shifts her body around, rolling her eyes in the process while holding the pan. "Our daughter, and it's not my fault she's not getting over the fact that you cheated on me with a younger girl. A slut."

"And she was burnt out too, daddy you know you not the only one that hit her at your company right ?" I snickered to myself bringing the mug up to my lips.

"On the dead homies." Me and mama said together in unison, cracking ourselves up. "Daddy tell me you used protection."

"That is certainly not your business yasmin." He brushes me off coldly as mama laughed, searching the cabinets for three plates grabbing it for us.

"Baby, your daddy never use protection."

"What ? Oh y'all is nasty. I thought y'all used protection because I'm the only child, nasty as people." I shook my head hearing my phone vibrate against the counter.

IMESSAGE

knox.

Appreciate it for yesterday, made my day better cuddy.

lmfaooo, your welcome !

────────────

antwone.

Let's grab something to eat for your promotion, invite your friends and I'll invite mine.

What time ?

7pm, I'll send addy later.

I smiled lightly at the text watching mama place her prepared food daddy's plate than on mine. "You look awfully happy, who texted you."

"Nobody important to be honest." I said, grabbing a single peice of bacon biting onto it.

"hm, you celebrating for your promotion or what ? What's your plans baby." Mama asks out of curiosity raising a brow.