twelve.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

LOVE$ICK'🍁.

"I can't talk right now knox, I'm sorry." I rushed around my room digging through my dresses letting my phone rest on my ear.

"It's just really quick girl." He says lightly across the phone, I sighed dropping my back on my bed groaning. "I just need your help on choosing another gift for my girl."

"Okay I guess, I'm confused why you're getting her another gift when she didn't like the first ?" I asked curiously picking my back up, putting him on loud speaker drinking the glass of vodka that sat on my night stand.

"Watchu' drinking ?"

"Uh, nothing really." I lied grabbing a emerald green backless dress off the hanger putting it to my body, glancing at myself in the mirror. "Hm, this looks tight."

"Quit yappin', this shit about me a'ight." I laughed at his comment undressing myself. "A'ight so, a nigga was thinking about taking her out on a date, you know that type of romantic shit, you get what I'm saying ? Roses and shit."

"Yeah of course Knox, but .." I paused mid sentence stopping what I was doing. "If she didn't like that expensive gift, what makes you think she'll accept this date ? What does she actually want ?"

"She wants a ring, but that bitch don't deserve no ring yasmin." He sucks his teeth hardly over the line. "I swear i'm just trying."

"You're making me regret this promotion dinner." I said struggling to put the dress on sucking my teeth as it stopped halfway up my ass. "Oh my gosh, it's not going through."

"Your just fat." He chuckles. "This the dinner with Antwone right ?"

"Yeah, I don't know if he'll be mad at me again. I'm sorry if I keep making this conversation about me, and sorry if whatever your doing isn't pleasing your girlfriend. She really doesn't deserve you."

"I'm thinking of breaking up with her, she might hit me but I'll accept the shit. I'm a big boy."

"How you letting your girl beat on you, I lowkey thought It'd be the other way around, my nigga, aren't you a serial killer ?" I snickered, placing my palm on my face shaking my head in disbelief.

"You think your fucking funny ? Huh ?"

"Boy please, it was just a small joke, but anyways." I grunted and groaned finally getting the dress up my ass trying to operate where my hands were going to be placed.

I continued, "This is my opinion by the way, don't try to suffocate me like before but, I don't think you should be giving this type of energy to your girlfriend if she isn't returning the energy back."

"Hmm." Was all that exited out of the line, I continued doing what I was doing finishing the small touches of my makeup hearing something drop on his side of the line. "My bad, I was sharpening my knife, it dropped.

"Creepy." I muttered under my breath taking a seat glancing at myself through the vanity mirror hearing my door creep. "Sullen, is that you ?"

"I need you to zip this shit for me." She walks quickly towards me as her heels clacked from every step she took, echoing throughout my room. "Not you drinking liquor without me." She gasps pushing the back of my shoulder.