ten.

KNOX MONTE JONES
☪ثري
COMPTON , CA

KNOX MONTE JONES☪ثريCOMPTON , CA

-DIZZY DEVILS'🏚️.

"Baby I got you something, hope you like it. Close your eyes." I smiled hardly, hiding the rectangle jewelry box behind me, steady walking behind her.

"Hurry Knox, I have to make this corn bread and buy some more hoop bamboo earrings." I hear her giggle causing me to cheese even more, I liked to make lauryn feel happy, like she was the only girl in the room.

Yet sometimes she doesn't even return the energy back, mama always told me to make a girl feel special and I always played that role, but she never told me if a man can feel special as well in the relationship.

So, I let my only priority of happiness towards my girl lauryn. "Just wait baby, I ain't forget about our anniversary, here open your eyes."

She squealed with her eyes liting up for a few seconds, the sudden expression lauryn had right now slightly annoyed me. "Knox what is this ?" She scoffs staring down at my hand. "Well open it."

"Let me get a please first yo'." I suck my teeth, carefully sliding the top of the box off. "It's a gift, look it says our anniversary day on the shit aswell."

She laughs for a few seconds as it began to lower, holding onto the velvet box lauryn looks at me weirdly analysing the custom made jewelry I had got for us, it cost me about fifteen k'. "Youn like the shit or some ? Fix that fucking face lauryn."

She scoffs, sliding the box alongside with the jewelry down on the kitchen counter. "I don't like it Knox, it's just so simple, you're smarter than this, you know damn well you can pick better gifts than this."

I pulled my eyebrows together, reaching over to grab the gold jewelry that standed out in front of us. "Ain't shit plain about this lauryn." I followed behind her watching her pull out a duffel bag with money under the couch cushion. "The fuck you get me ?"

"Why the hell do I need to get you something ? I give you pussy almost every night Knox."

"Stop, man stop." I groaned rubbing the top of my forehead. "Let's just stop yelling and just talk it out bra." I said helping her take the money out the duffel bag.

"I don't want no simple shit knox, I'm not some average girl you fuckin with right now, we've been going on for two years now and you still haven't dropped a diamond on my fucking hand." I laughed at what she said, wrapping the rubber band around the small racks I've counted. "What's so funny."

"Look how you are acting lauryn, I'm a peaceful man." I shrugged partly flinching from the small shot that ricocheted around in the distance with sirens wailing. "And we can't save our problems with sex."