thirteen.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

-SCORPIO'💒.

"have you used my twenty one k' yet ?"

"No, I haven't. It's sitting around in my room." I replied over the line, knox sighs in disbelief causing me to roll my eyes. "I really don't want to spend your money, it's dirty."

"Ain't nun wrong with dirty money bra." Over the few week's the routine of us being in the phone started to become a daily thing, I finally convinced him to breakup with his girlfriend and he wasn't actually taking it how I thought he would.

His still head over hills with her when she treated him so bad, I feel so bad for him because his relationship was completely one sided. Knox also mentioned that he wasn't the only child, he had three more brothers and one sister.

He told me one day he'll try and get the younger two out of the foster system, my heart literally sank when those words twirled around on his tongue, he wasn't as scary and cold as I thought he was.

He had a small sweet spot inside himself.

On the other hand, me and Antwone started to get to know each other properly, I've noticed that his gotten a small attitude problem, I haven't told him that I didn't like it yet, I didn't want to start a little argument with him.

Which I know that'll he'll win, his funny I'd admit, but I'll never really see me and him in a long term relationship, especially if I work for him. I didn't want to get fired from Matthew, i love my job.

"Watchu' thinking about ?"

"Debating if i should head to work on tuesday." I held the phone in my palms walking around the house, exiting myself outside of the deck watching the sun hit the pool.

"Why ? You not enjoying it or some ?" Knox questioned, I sighed not knowing what to respond me.

"No, of course I like it, it's just that." I paused myself sitting beside the edge of the pool placing my feet in, letting the cool water dance around my skin. "Antwones ex is always there for some reason, and I always make an encounter with her at the elevator."

"I know someone that'll make her death look like an accident."

"Knox, no." I shook my head laughing to myself and he did too. "I don't have a problem with the girl fa'real, it's just that he said that she was crazy .. and I'm literally her neighbour, she's so nice though, maybe I shouldn't assume, I don't know."

"Your neighbour ?" He asks with a confused tone. "You talking about that short girl with that foul as dog ?"

"Yes." I replied, Knox lets out a small snicker as his laughter became louder. "You killed her dog didn't you-"

"I was just experimenting, speaking of that, you remember the cocaine we cooked down in Mexico cuddy ?"

"Yeah." I said over the line swaying my feet into the water relaxing myself. "Was it bad ?"

"Nah girlyface, I ain't gon' hold you but you did good bra. Fifty k' in two weeks, not bad, not bad yas." I smiled at what he said silently getting excited on the spot. "I'll send you the money, you can get it but I'm not home right now, at the club."