Imagina Shorts #12

Imagina Shorts #12

| | | | |

Clang!

The pendant landed on the sand. Sands are showered everywhere, even everywhere is already sand... in the desert, of course. Local bunnies noticed it. They all hopped to the pendant, making such a huge pile of bunnies. Meanwhile, there is a monkey running towards the bunnies. Wait! It's not just a monkey, it's a golden monkey! It shooed all the bunnies away. The monkey grabbed the pendant from the sand and brushes the sands away from it. The monkey's eyes rendered at the hanging piece of the pendant. It was a scarab made out of gold! The monkey worn it and ran away joyfully.

Behind the mountain of sands is a lurking golden dragon, keeping it's eye on the pendant. Also, there is a bunny keeping an eye on the pendant beside the dragon too. Not just a bunny, but a pile of bunnies.

Meanwhile, there is a butterfly passing by. Wait... it is the little girl from the village, right? Out of nowhere, there is a huge line of smoke forming on the sands. Luna took a closer look. Gasp! It was a monkey getting chased by a dragon getting chased by a pile of bunnies! Wait, bunnies!? No time for cute little bunnies. Luna flew towards them and joined the chase.

The monkey is running towards the top of the pyramid. Everybody chases after him. Some of the bunnies are slipping off while Luna is catching them. The monkey reached the summit. It waves the pendant in the air and dances. The pendant shines on the monkey's hand. Not noticing, the dragon charges towards him. Suddenly, the dragon freezes. There is something tucked in his tail. It is a line of bunnies! and a butterfly!

Luna: Nice try, giant lizard!
Golden Dragon: Huh?
Luna: Achoo!

There is a shock wave formed in the pile of bunnies from Luna's arm, flowing towards the dragon's tail. It reaches the dragon, whipping the dragon away, spinning in the air with the bunnies. Wait, it's raining bunnies! So cute!

Meanwhile, the monkey found a secret entrance on the top of the pyramid. It went inside with the pendant, and locked the seal of the entrance.

Now the pendant is completele safe, Luna walked away happily, watching the bunnies stuck on the sand waggling their tails.