14. miss americana and the heartbreak prince

After the championship game ended, Clemency looked for Nancy, and there she saw her with Fred, on their way out of the gym after writing down the events that occurred

After the championship game ended, Clemency looked for Nancy, and there she saw her with Fred, on their way out of the gym after writing down the events that occurred. "Hey!" She called Nancy, making her turn her head towards her sister, as Fred did as well.

"You can head home with Mike, I'll stay the night at a friend's house." She says, and Nancy nodded in response. And as Clemency walked off, Fred called out, "Bye birthday girl." He playfully says, making Clemency look back at him with a grimace look, and heads out.

Just as the basketball game ended, the D&D campaign did too. So as Clemency heads out, and reaches Eddie's van, he's already there, leaning his back against the door, smiling at Clemency.

As soon as Clemency arrived, just after a few, Chrissy showed up as well. "There she is." Eddie says, as Clemency looked behind her, and gave Chrissy a soft smile. "Hi." The blonde girl nervously greeted Clemency.

"Hi." She greeted back, and they all went inside Eddie's van and drove to the trailer park.

Clemency did not ask any further, she wanted to wait until they reached Eddie's trailer, to ask Chrissy herself. She had been noticing that the girl seemed to have something bothering her, but did not think much of it since she said she is okay, and Clemency knew she could not push people to say their problems, because of course, sharing one's problems is not as easy as it seems.

‧₊˚

Upon hearing their dog's barking, Max went out of their trailer bringing food to the poor dog. "Here you go. Good boy." She told the dog as it enjoyed the food she fed it, when she was startled by a car approaching, looking back to see who it could be.

And there is Eddie's car, and he is driving as crazy as per usual, as he parked his vehicle by his trailer, Max watched his as the door creaked open and he went out. "This is, uh, my castle." He says.

Max looks at who he's talking to, she is surprised and confused to see Clemency and Chrissy with him. She thought, maybe Chrissy knew him, though it might seem impossible, but THE Clemency Wheeler, meeting up with Eddie, on the other hand, is next to impossible. She recalled, all this time, if she had ever seen Clemency around the area that she did not come to visit Max, but she had never seen her, but Max thought maybe she was just too oblivious this whole time.

‧₊˚

As the three went inside the trailer, Eddie quickly grabbed the trash scattered around. "Sorry for the mess." He says, looking at the two girls, while Clemency crossed her arms with a grimace look, and Chrissy looked around out of curiosity. "Really, Eddie? You knew I would also be here, and you did not clean up..." She sternly says, as he jokingly glared at her, as Chrissy watched the two banter.

"Well, you never really mind the mess though..." he teased, as he walked over the trash can, as Clemency shook her head in disbelief, and looked over to Chrissy, who let out a nervous laugh. Clemency's demeanor changed into a more concerned look towards the girl, as she hid her face from Clemency and looked around her.