10. making love out of nothing at all

Eleven screamed in agony, as Clemency caressed her by the shoulders looking over at Nancy, eyes filled with fear

Eleven screamed in agony, as Clemency caressed her by the shoulders looking over at Nancy, eyes filled with fear. "What do we do? We need to take that thing out!" She trembled, as Jonathan looked over to her, "Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan told the group as he ran, and the others looked after Eleven.

"El? Take deep breaths, okay?" Clemency tried to calmly tell the girl wincing in pain and nodded in response, she helps her calm more, as they waited for Jonathan to come back. "Hey, hey, hey. Stay awake, stay awake." Mike told Eleven.

"It's, uh, you know, it's not actually that bad..." Robin stammered, as Clemency squinted her eyes at the girl. "...there was a... the goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the whole bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane..." Robin says in panic, as Clemency cringed from the imagery, as the rest looked at Robin in confusion. "Robin." Steve called out. "...you're not helping."

"I'm sorry." She says, just as Jonathan finally came back, with a few tools he could find. As they all looked at the tools, confused and worried.

"Jonathan... I don't think that's a good idea..." Clemency says, as a panicked Jonathan looked over to her. "Why? Do you have a better idea?" He asked as he put on his plastic gloves.

"All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" Jonathan informed, as the girl nodded as she sobs, "Okay."

As they separated again into different groups, Clemency staying with her sister, they went inside their mom's car, once again sitting at the back with Mike and Will, but as Nancy put the key in and tried to start it, it would not start. Nancy and Jonathan both looked confused, as Nancy kept trying. "What's wrong?" Jonathan asked, worried. "What's going on?" Clemency asked, as the rest of the kids looked at Nancy.

"I don't- I don't know." Nancy stammers, as the group grew more and more nervous by the second. Nancy keeps on trying still, but again, to no avail. "You can't be serious. Come on!" Nancy exclaimed in frustration.

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas asked, as Mike and Clemency looked over to him, and Nancy agitatedly looked over to him as well. "Yes. I'm sure it's fine."

"Did you leave the lights on?" Will asked, as Nancy looked over to him, still kept on trying to start the car. "No." Nancy frustratingly says.

"Do we have gas?" Lucas added, making Nancy panicked more. "Yes!" She yelled, as she kept turning the keys and Jonathan stopped her. The two went out of the car, as Clemency followed after, as Jonathan opened the car's hood. "What the hell?" Jonathan confusedly says, as Nancy approached.

"What's wrong?" Clemency asked the two, as they looked at her. "The ignition cable's gone." Jonathan says, as Clemency looked at him confused.

"It means someone most likely stole it..." Nancy told her, as suddenly a car engine sounded loudly, startling the three as they looked, and there in Billy, in his car. They called for the kids, as they hurriedly ran back inside the mall, while Max and Mike helped a limping Eleven off the car.