29 | Dinner & A show

( Note - The outfit aesthetics are at the end of the chapter too if you want to see them separately. Sorry if these suck, imagine whatever you'd like, these are just what I'll be describing.

This is also another long chapter at 18k+ words. )

...

"She's madness in a pretty package."

...

"This is bad, this is really, really bad

"This is bad, this is really, really bad. Why did i agree to this? Why would you let me agree to this?!"

"Okay, first of all, calm the fuck down, it's really not as bad as you're making it out to be. And secondly, you are the one who agreed to it, and i told you it was a terrible idea but you ignored me and it's not like i control you so don't blame me. And last but not least, leave your damn tie alone! You keep messing it up!" Willow scolds, slapping Wes' hands away as he continues to tug on it, ruining her hard work.

"I'm sorry, okay?! But i can't breathe in this thing." He complains, turning to face the mirror as he tugs at it again, loosening it enough to pull off over his head before undoing the top three buttons of his shirt, giving himself room to breathe. "Is it hot? It feels really hot in here, we should open some windows."

Willow sighs, watching as her brother walks away to open the window of their bedroom, beginning to pace the room as she settles on her bed, sitting crossed legged with her hands in her lap as she waits for his panic to end, or at least calm down. "Are you sure you even need to be in a suit? Soph didn't mention the dinner being anywhere fancy fancy."

Wes pauses, eyes widening as he quickly dives onto his bed, throwing the blankets around in search of his phone, dialing his girlfriends number once he finds it. "Sophia?!" He shouts as the girl answers.

"Hey babe." Sophia greets, gasping as a clattering sounds through the phone, telling Wes to hold on as she grabs the make up palette's she had dropped, groaning in frustration as she finds one of them had broke. "Damnit." She mumbles, turning her attention back to the call. "Are you guys leaving soon? And is everyone still coming or did they back out yet? I wouldn't be surprised if-"

"Sophia!" He cuts her off.

"What?" She chuckles, not picking up the panic in his tone. "I knew it, they changed their minds already, didn't they?"

"I swear-" Wes grumbles, Willow rolling her eyes as she stands from her bed to snatch her brothers phone from his hand, talking to her friend before her brother started yet another argument with his girlfriend after they had only just gotten over the last. Usually she would just leave them to it but today wasn't going to turn out well if she did.

"Hey Soph."

"Hi Wills." She greets through slight confusion. "Is something wrong? What happened to Wes?"