14 | Official Roommate

...

"I'm a bad influence, but damn I'm fun."

...

"This is a bad idea

"This is a bad idea."

"Be quiet!" Sasha hisses.

"A very, very bad idea." She continues.

"Shh!" Willow warns.

"I don't know why I came... Oh god, we're going to get arrested."

"Oh my god." Sasha mutters as she closes her eyes in annoyance.

"Why did i agree to this?!"

"Ok, Sophia, shut the fuck up or you're gonna get us caught!" Willow snaps turning to face the nervous girl. "Can you please calm down?"

"How am i supposed to calm down when you two dragged me along so i can help you vandalize someone's car?!"

Sasha grunts as she too turns to face the girl. "Alright, i get it, but we really will get arrested if you don't stop talking so loud!"

Sophia narrows her eyes at her. "Says the one yelling."

"Oh- I'm done. Go to the car and tell Alisha to keep watch instead." She demands.

"But-"

"Go!" She points to the car where her sister is waiting for the three friends.

"Just hurry up." Sophia says while huffing out an irritated breath and turning to leave as she mumbles to herself, "Stupid, reckless, idiots."

Willow scoffs having heard what she said. "Rude."

"Ok, pass me the blue." Sasha says reaching out a hand to Willow who does as asked before going back to what she was working on.

After finishing their art pieces on the side of the old, dirty, red car that Willow isn't even sure could start, the two back up and take in their work.

"This isn't too obvious right?"

"Hmm?" Sasha hums in question.

"Like, they won't think Cam did this right?"

"Uh, i don't think so." Sasha tilts her head. "We didn't do anything specific. And besides, from what my brother found out, this dude wouldn't even be able to call the police on us considering his record."

Willow nods. "Right."

Just then the front door of the apartment building opens revealing Cameron's mom. "Hey! W- What do you think you're doing?!" She shouts, slurring her words which tells the two that she is either drunk, or high, or both.