09 | Conversation

...

"My souls too lit to give a shit."

...

Third Persons POV

Third Persons POV

Willow feels as if she is suffocating in the thick tension that resides throughout the apartment. She sits at the dining room table using her phone as a distraction from whats happening around her, scrolling through Instagram she does her best to ignore the presence of her older brothers who's gazes she can feel on her back. Trying not to pay attention to the inconveniences sitting on her couch she decides she has had enough and makes her way to her shared bedroom where Wes has been shouting and arguing with their mother for the past twenty minutes.

Opening the door to the bedroom she enters then closes the door behind her, she sighs and takes the phone from her brother. "I'll handle it, just go wait out there." She tells him getting a thankful nod in return and he leaves without a word.

The brunette waits for the shouting she can hear from the phone to stop before she puts the phone to her ear to talk. "Wes?" She hears her mother question.

"Nope, wrong twin."

"Willow? Where's Wes?"

"Gone." She says simply. "Now, can you tell me why you're yelling?"

Victoria groans. "Your brothers berating me for not calling everyday, he says i turned my phone off and have been ignoring you guys."

"You did, didn't you?"

"No!" She exclaims in offense. "I lost my charger and my phone died a few days ago. I couldn't buy a charger with no money and nobody would lend me one, i only just got money today to get a new cord and i called as soon as i could."

"Did you explain all that to Wes?"

"I didn't get a chance to, Weston was too busy shouting at me to let me get a word in so no, i couldn't exactly tell him that."

Willow shrugs. "It was just a misunderstanding, I'll let him know later but we're busy right now. Why'd you call anyways?"

"I wanted to check in, see how you three were doing. Wheres Sky?"

"She's out with Sasha and Sophia right now, I'll get her to call you when they get back."

"Ok, I'll let you go then." Victoria sighs. "I love you both, tell Wes I'm sorry."

"Yeah, ok. Bye Mom."

"Bye Wills."

Willow hangs up the phone but stays seated on the foot on her bed. She places her head in her hands and rubs her temples in attempts to soothe the raging headache she has had since her brothers had demanded to have a conversation. The stress was starting to get to her, this was the worst she had felt in years. She hadn't felt this way in a long time. She didn't remember it being this bad.

The room to the shared bedroom opens and she looks up to meet her twins gaze. "You good?"

She nods standing up and hands him back his cellphone. "She said that she lost her cord and nobody would lend her one so her phone died, she just got a new charger today and called as soon as she could."

Wes nods and furrows his eyebrows. "Why didn't she just say that?"

Willow shrugs. "You were busy yelling at her, she said she didn't get a chance to explain herself." Seeing the guilty look start to take place on his face she places a supportive hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it, we're under stress right now and she would understand if we told her what was happening. And besides, she didn't sound mad at you, it sounded more like she was shouting to get your attention and to get you to listen."

He nods with a sigh. "I'll apologize later, lets just go deal with them." He motions out of the room.

Walking back to the living room the two stare at their brothers expectantly. "So could you guys, like, leave." She says.

Nix shakes his head. "We're not going anywhere."

"Why the fuck not?" Wes questions.

"Ok, whats with all the swearing?" Nix asks.

"Yeah, dial it back a bit." Jayden tells them.

The two glance to each other before bursting out into laughter. "Oh god, they think they can tell us what to do." Willow says through laughter.

"Thats hilarious." Wes comments through his own laughter.

Shaking her head and calming down. "Fuck off, you cant just show up after being MIA for 7 years and start trying to boss us around. That's not how this works." She tells them.

Suddenly the front door opens and Cameron walks in. "My mom has another one of her-" He starts visibly upset though stops in his tracks once he see's the three new faces. "Whats going on..?"

"These inconveniences demanded to have a conversation with us, so here we are." Willow explains.

"Where's Sky?" The pink haired boy asks.

"Out with Sasha and Sophia."

He nods. "Good." He states before continuing his journey to the kitchen not bothering to glance at the brothers again.

Jayden scoffs. "Who's he?"

"None of your business." Willow narrows her eyes at her older brother immediately getting defensive over her friend, who she considers more of a brother than the three in front of her. "And dont talk about him like he isn't here."

Cameron comes back in the room standing beside the twins as he studies the men in front of him. He leans in closer to Willow to whisper in her ear. "Which do we hate the most?"

Shrugging she answers, "All three." not bothering to whisper.

She didn't care if they heard her, if they were hurt by her insults and attitude, she didn't care about them. She was hoping they would leave if her and Wes could make the situation more complicated or uncomfortable, maybe they would crack under the pressure, they would realize what they were getting themselves into and would leave again. But that didn't seem to be happening.

Getting a text she looks down at her phone sighing when she sees the messages from both Sasha and Vince. "You guys gotta go." She announces slipping her phone into her back pocket.

"Why?" Noel asks.

"Because you cant be here when Skyla gets home." Willow says.

Jayden raises an eyebrow at her. "Why would we leave when we want to meet her? This is our chance." He points out.

"And because her dad is picking her up, he wouldn't appreciate showing up to a bunch of unknown men overwhelming his daughter." Wes cuts in.

"Fine, but we would like to finish this. Tomorrow?" Noel asks standing up with a sigh.

Willow groans and throws her head back. "Why cant you guys just leave?"

"We want to make things right, we aren't giving up. You should start getting used to having us around." He tells her.

"Whatever, just get out." She walks over and opens the front door motioning for them to make their exit, which they reluctantly do.

"Well that went well." Wes says sarcastically.

"Now we get to deal with them tomorrow too! How amazing is that?" Willow fakes excitement, sarcasm dripping from her words with her over exaggerated smile before her face goes blank and she sighs. "I hate this."

Wes nods pulling his twin in for a hug, resting his chin on the top of her head. "Me too." He sighs.