04 | Unwanted returns

...

"Todays mood; Tired as hell and not in the mood to deal with anyone's bullshit."

...

Willow's POV

Willow's POV

"Stop calling!" I shout into the phone before i hang up and reach for the cord to unplug the phone.

Noel has been calling since 6am and it is now 11am. He has called at least 10 times throughout those few hours. He has woken me up, woken Skyla up, has ruined my whole morning and interrupted my brunch.

So disrespectful.

I know i said i missed him, i do, but i still want nothing to do with him. I have too much hate to even try and rebuild a relationship with him or any of the other brothers for that matter. Too much damage has been done and it's been too long. There was a lot of time that they could have reached out, came to visit or just send a text to check in, but they didn't. Not even one of them.

I have no desire to get to know them or to have them in my life. I don't want them near Skyla either. I don't want her to go through what Wes and i did, I don't want her to get hurt like that.

I don't mind if Wes would want to have a relationship with them, that's his buisness and he can do whatever he wants, as long ad he keeps Skyla and I out of it.

"Sissy?" Skyla says from the doorway of the livingroom catching my attention.

"Yes baby?" I ask making my way over to her and picking her up. I prop her on my hip and walk back to the kitchen where i was previously cooking for us.

"Who was on the phone?" She asks curiously.

"Nobody, don't worry about it." I smile at her.

She furrows her eyebrows. "Then why you yelling?"

I shrug one of my shoulders. "Cam was being an idiot, it's ok Sky."

She nods. "Now let's eat." I tell her.

---

Third persons POV

Willow sat in the living room staring intently at the house phone that was still unplugged. She was waiting for Wes to come home so he could talk to Noel, she was hoping he could convince Noel to stop calling.

So when the front door opened and her twin had walked in she didn't waste a second. "Wes, I need you to do something for me." She said standing from the couch and walking to the front door to her brother.

He raises a skeptical eyebrow at his twin. "Like what?"

"Noel has been calling non-stop and he won't listen to me when i tell him to stop calling here so i was hoping you coule try and tell him-"