11 | An awkward lunch

...

"I could kill you with kindness, but crushing your ego with sarcasm is more my style."

...

Third Persons POV

Third Persons POV

Willow was asleep on her bed with Sasha's arm around her waist. Wes and Sophia were sleeping on his bed and Cameron was asleep on the couch as he usually was. The group didn't get home until one in the morning, then when they did get home they stayed up messing around until 5am like they normally did. So when their sleep got cut short none of them were pleased in the slightest.

Knocking on the fromt door woke Cameron up. He had decided to ignore it, hoping whoever was on the other side would go away, but to his and everyone elses displeasure, they didn't get the hint and kept knocking. Groaning Cameron stands up. "Hold on!" He calls as he slowly trudges over to the door.

Opening it he is faced with none other then Noel and Phoenix. "Are the twins here..?" Noel asks.

Cameron rolls his eyes. "Why'd you have to come so early?" He mumbles.

"It's 11am. It's not early." Noel points out.

"It is for us." Cameron responds turning around and heading for the couch. "Willow, Wes, your brothers are here!" He calls as he falls back onto the couch and covers back up, ready to get back to sleep.

"Fuck off!" Wes calls from the bedroom. "It's too early for this." He says rolling back over and putting his arm around his girlfriend.

Phoenix looks to Noel unsure on what to do. "Willow? Wes?" Noel shouts. "Can you get up, please?"

Willow groans sitting up, moving out of Sasha's embrace which makes Sasha groan. "Why the fuck is he such a morning person?!" Willow questions with annoyance clear in her voice. Taking her phone off her nightstand she checks the time before getting out of bed and leaving the comfort of her bed in search of her brothers.

"I hate your brothers." Sasha whines to Wes as she sighs. She was having such a good sleep with Willow in her arms and she was trying to make the moment last as long as it could, but the brothers ruined that proving once again to be inconveniences.

"Join the club." Wes grumbles not bothering to wake up so he could help Willow.

Not even caring to pay the brothers attention Willow walks to the kitchen and starts a pot of coffee before slowly making her way over to the living room and sitting in one of the chairs. She picks up one of the small fuzzy blankets she left there and covers herself up, proceeding to take out her phone to reply to Vince's text message asking about her brothers since Skyla had explained what she could to him. Only after doing that does she look to the men who stand awkwardly in the doorway waiting to have her attention. "Can i help you?"