13 | I'll be karma

...

"If karma doesn't hit you, i fucking will."

...

Blinking out of their daze and snapping out of their shock the twins begin to question their best friend, their brother, about what had happened

Blinking out of their daze and snapping out of their shock the twins begin to question their best friend, their brother, about what had happened. "Cam what the fuck?! Who did this?!" She asks rushing to his side.

"What happened?"

He sighs and rubs his eyes tiredly. "Was it your mom? I swear if-" Willow starts as she examines the many cuts on the boys face.

Shaking his head he cuts her off. "It wasn't my mom, just one of her friends..."

"And what'd she say?" Wes asks while passing their first aid kit to Willow.

Cameron shrugs. "Nothing, just asked me to leave before things got worse."

"Worse?" Willow narrows her eyes and scoffs. "I'll show her worse. I'm gonna-"

"You are not doing anything." Cameron quickly tells her. "You can't go over there."

"The hell i can't!" She argues. "I'm calling Sasha and we're getting our baseball bats and I'm gonna hit your mom in the head a few times, maybe it'll knock some sense into her."

"No, don't." Cameron continues to plead with her.

"After what she let happen she's lucky I'm not bringing a taser or something." She says with complete seriousness before her face softens and she warns her friend. "This is gonna sting."

Cameron winces as the alcohol wipe makes contact with his cuts, the burn making him hiss in pain. "Ouch."

"Sorry." She apologizes then continues on with her plans. "You're not going back there again, I'll take care of it all."

"How?" Wes asks raising an eyebrow.

She hums in thought, scrunching her eyebrows together. "I don't know yet..."

Wes rolls his eyes at his sister, not paying anymore mind to her threats. It wasn't that he thought they were empty threats, he knew Willow would not hesitate to march over to Cameron's apartment and start a fight with his mom and whoever hurt their friend. Willow had always been protective and that combined with her usual reckless behavior, she would be willing to get revenge on anyone in the name of the people she cares for. She had done it several times before and was guaranteed to do it many more times in the future with no worry of consequences. It was more of the fact that he knew he would be able to talk some sense into her, or that Sasha could. That girl always had a way of getting through to Willow when nobody else ever could. It was impressive really.

"You're not doing anything to them." He declares not giving her a chance to argue as he walks away.

Willow scoffs. "You're not the boss of me." She mumbles to herself while focusing her attention on taking care of Cameron. "So, what happened?"