Don't... leave me.. please

Start from the beginning

"Firstly I am sorry for causing all the trouble today, me and Jungkook went to graveyard because today was my nannies death anniversary, it took me sometime, and then we went to a coffee shop (she looked at Jin, he was the most worried one)... I am sorry for this fainting incident, and you all to see me in these state, I wanted to give you these, the daffodils means sorry, I am sorry for being rude and cold to all of you since the very beginning, even after all you did was being nice to me, it also means a new start, I want to accept you all, maybe try to be more nice to each other, to start from square one...And the yellow Rose, let's start it with friendship...hope you...guys don't leave me after seeing these... I don't want to be alone...in last one month with you all I felt the happiness I have been longing all my life... nobody gave me attention, I became an attention seeker, I did everything to get my mom's attention, but in the end I was still alone...but now that even if I try to ignore you all you still pay me attention, still Jin make me food, even though I didn't need much help in homework Namjoon still sits with me, even if Yoongi ignore me half the time he stills watch outs for me, Hobi I feel very happy to dance with you even if I don't say, Jimin you can hug me I won't push you away, Taehyung I don't hate you for stealing my stuff, it makes me feel good that I have someone to share with...and Jungkook-ah you already know, you made me feel like I really am a sister to you all...Thank you so much"

This was the first time they heard her say so much, they were really not expecting this coming from her, her cold face was sad, but her eyes held a glimpse of hope.

"I am sorry, and it's okay if you don't accept me" she said falling down on her knees, instantly they all got up, Jungkook picked her up by shoulders and hugged her tightly, while the others joined even Yoongi who always stayed at sidelines hugged her. Namjoon slowly cupped her face and wiped away her tears, "You are our Yeodongsaeng, our sister, don't cry ok? I promise we will never leave you,now smile" he put his index fingers on the corner of her lips and pulled it into a smile.

"Okay! It's almost 9 PM now, let's go eat!" Jin said dragging YooNa out, while the rest followed, they all were talking.

"It's been a month YooNa, but we really don't know much about you...so what is your favourite colour?" Jimin asked.

"It would be Grey... Purple"

Taehyung:- "your favourite movie or drama?"

"Endgame, and Goblin... I guess, and Friends"

Hobi:- "oh friends! Namjoon-ah your favourite! What else do you like to do?"

"I... don't like many things, but I love to read, write, I can sing Opera and other songs, I can paint a little, When I was 12 I used to do horse riding and shooting and I can dance" she says looking down.

Jungkook:- "Used to? Now you don't wae?"

"It's a long story..for other time"

Yoongi:- "it's okay, share when you feel comfortable"

Namjoon:- "so any other secrets you wanna tell?"

She looked up and nodded light, she picked up her phone.

Jin:-"Young lady! Don't tell me you have a boyfriend"

"Ani, I don't like boys anyways" they all chocked at her words.

"You like girls?!!" Jin said in a high pitch.

"It's okay he is just over dramatic, it's nothing wrong to like anyone, but no dating till 18, okay" Namjoon said being the mature person.

"Yah! Calm your horses down! I don't like humans in general! I'll rather die single then do those cringe stuff! Don't worry I am not dating ever!" She said and they all looked at her as if she had grown horns, while she looked back at her phone and taking off her contact lenses and blinking her eyes a few times.

"Oh my....your eyes! They are...Silver!" Jungkook said looking at her closely.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Hobi and Jin sucked in a deep breath, looking at her eyes... exact same...even god can't create such a carbon copy.... They looked at each other, one look was enough for them to understand what they were thinking was same.

"Wow! They are beautiful! Taehyung said looking at them mesmerized.

"Yeah! Why did you hide them?" Jimin asked.

"In my school back in US..they called me ice, and cold.. I did to blend in" she whispered but they heard.

"You are beautiful! The way you are! No need to change! No need to blend in...be yourself even if you are different, even if you are unique" Namjoon said and she smiled at him, when a commotion was heard.

???:-"sir you can't go in like that!"
##??:- "you think you can stop me?!"

A young men entered with two guards holding him back.

"Soobin oppa?" YooNa said and everyone stood up, the guard left him and bowed, Soobin walked towards YooNa and pulled her out of her chair, holding her hands up, looking at her face, then turning her around.

"What are you doing!" Jin yelled at the unfamiliar man touching YooNa like this.

"YooNa-yaa are you hurt anywhere...tell oppa if something have happened" Soobin said ignoring them like air and cupping YooNa's face.

"I am fine, why are you being so worked up?" She said pushing his hands away.

"Can I ask who is he?! And why are you touching my sister!" Jin said again, this time Soobin looked at him.

"She! (He pointed at YooNa's head) is my sister! And I am her oppa! Her- before he can complete YooNa smaked his head.

"This is Choi Soobin, who happens to lose his brain and forget his manners, who also happens to be my cousin brother" she said with a smile, and The Makane line laughed.

"Now tell me what are you doing here?" She asked.

"2 hours ago your heart rate monitor went too high and too low, I was scared" he said, hugging her.

"Could have just called idiot!" She said.

"That's not how you talk to your elders!" Two voices said at the same time, Jin and Soobin looked at each other.

"Ok what is this heart rate monitor thing and why you have one?" Namjoon asked.

†*****†*****†******†
Hope you liked the chapter!

Please tell me if the story is boreing! Please drop a comment if you want me to keep writing!🥺

†*****†*****†******†