when the episode ended, beomgyu had fallen asleep, his head thrown back and quiet snores slipping from his mouth.

taehyun however, was still awake, wide eyed and watching episode after episode.

he finally yawned and shut the laptop, carefully setting it away from the two. he rested his head on beomgyus chest and slipped into a peaceful slumber.

×a day later×

yeonjun sat down in the dance room at his school, exhausted from his dance lesson.

he had been dancing for years, ever since he could remember. it was always so stress relieving.

taking a huge sip of his ice cold water, he wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.

breathing heavily, he leaned on the wall, resting his head on it. suddenly the door burst open and soobin stood there breathlessly.

"there you are!!"

he chuckled airily and yeonjun seemed to melt on the spot. soobin walked in, two coffees in hand, and the door closed behind him.

yeonjun tensed, feeling panicked in the closed room with his crush.

"oh! you were dancing! can you show me?"

soobin asked excitedly and yeonjun couldn't say no to the cute bunny, so he stood up against his legs cries.

turning on the song he was practicing, the first lines came in and he started to move his body swiftly.

"I'll listen to your silent cry so that you don't get tired in a lost corner of your heart."

he hummed along to the song, feeling his worries drift away with every curve of his body.

when the song finally ended, he stood in his ending pose, his chest heaving in and out heavily.

soobin clapped and cheered for yeonjun, causing a blush to kiss the olders cheeks. soobin ran over and hugged yeonjun, the latter melting into his touch.

"god, i love yo- dancing."

yeonjun slipped up, covering his mouth afterwards. soobin, thankfully, didn't catch it, continuing to squeeze the older.

"oh crap!"

soobin suddenly exclaimed, moving away from yeonjun.

"I spilled your coffee on you! sh.t im so sorry!"

soobin yelled, trying to dry the hot liquid off yeonjuns shirt.

"it's okay soo, this is just my dance shirt, I can get another. I have some in my bag in my locker."

yeonjun chuckled, sucking in his stomach so that the hotness of the coffee didn't touch him.

"I'll go get it!"

soobin called over his shoulder, already rushing out the room.

"no-"

yeonjun giggled airily and pulled his shirt off, tossing it to the corner of the room. a shiver traveled down his spine as the frigid air touched his bare skin.

he turned around to pack the shirt away in his small bag, his feet flat on the floor as he crouched.

the door opened and he smiled, standing up.

turning around, his smile instantly dropped upon seeing beomgyus face.

"gah! get out choi!"

yeonjun shrieked and covered his chest, trying to push beomgyu out the room. the younger didn't budge, staring up yeonjun.

"aww, I thought you'd have nice abs. but this? this is just pathetic."

beomgyu motioned to yeonjuns belly. yeonjun felt his heart slowly break in his chest.

he had always suffered with his weight, he was too fat for his liking. so dancing, flattened his stomach, and made him feel better.

"don't."

yeonjun mumbled, cursing himself for sounding so sad. beomgyu didn't have much of a reaction, batting his eyelashes at the older.

"aww, did I hurt your feelings?"

beomgyu asked, almost mockingly. yeonjun bit down on his tongue, holding back the tears that wanted to escape his eyes.

"answer me."

beomgyu spat, pushing yeonjun slightly. the older still didn't do anything, his gaze on the floor as he chewed on the inside of his cheek.

"choi-"

"shut UP!"

yeonjun screamed, shoving beomgyu harshly. beomgyu stumbled, but didn't fall. he was shocked, but not surprised at his sudden outburst.

"don't talk about my stomach! you don't know how hard im trying!"

yeonjuns voice cracked and he stopped abruptly, turning away from beomgyu so that he didn't see his tears.

"did I hit a soft spot~"

beomgyu teased and yeonjun angerly whipped around, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"choi f.cking beomgyu. you- just shut up! you don't know anything! shut up for once in your god d.mn life!!"

yeonjun yelled, his eyes doe like from the tears. beomgyu, in being speechless, just stared up at the crying boy.

smirking, beomgyu stood up. without a word he walked to the door and opened it.

pausing to glance over his shoulder, trying to hold in his laughter.

"can't. my mouths a motor."

and with that, he left the room, leaving yeonjun to cry by himself. he crashed to the floor, his arms around his stomach.

he was shivering from the loss of clothing around his chest, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

"yeonjun! im back- oh my god yeonjun!"

soobin rushed into the room and closed the door, the shirt in his hands.

squatting down he pulled yeonjun into a hug, rubbing his bare back soothingly. yeonjun sniffed violently, pulling away from soobin.

"im.. im okay."

yeonjun reassured soobin, taking the shirt from him and slipping it over his head quickly. soobin frowned and wiped away the few stray tears on yeonjuns cheek.

"soobin I told you im fine."

yeonjun spat, standing up and grabbing his dance bag frustratedly, storming out the room.

soobin just watched him go.

~

is this moving too fast or not moving fast enough ??