2: Just Some Adjustments

Start from the beginning

"Good," Hunter acknowledges with a nod. "Let us know when you've locked in on where we are headed."

Meanwhile, Wrecker is now going to the pantry to grab something to eat. His eyes flickering at all his choices, catching glimpses of expressions on his brothers.

A small smile tugs at the corner of Hunter's lips as he glances at Noble once more, now waking up from her nap in the cockpit. She rubs her eyes sleepily and stretches her arms, before fixing her hair into a tidy bun.

Noble yawns as she looks around, her eyes landing on Crosshair who hadn't noticed her. "Where are the others?"

Crosshair refrains from looking up, his tone dry as ever. "In the back. Nothing exciting going on. Just Tech being annoying like usual."

"You really have a problem with your brother, don't you?"

"What? You don't like that?"

"Siblings always argue," Noble replies. "I have had my fair share of disagreements with my brothers growing up... They never really liked you clones."

"We aren't like the regs... we are better than them," Crosshair grunts in disgust before the silence returns between the two. 

Another minute presses and Hunter walks into the cockpit locking eyes with the clone medic. "We've got a few options. Tech is just taking forever to decide the best option. If anything, it is wasting more time from the mission we need to head to."

Noble glances out at hyperspace. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Tech, engrossed in his task as he walks back to the cockpit with his datapad, answers without taking his eyes off the screen. "I appreciate the offer, but this is a rather specialized process. We'll handle it."

Crosshair smirks at her. "Yeah, we wouldn't want you accidentally messing this up more than its already messed up."

Noble playfully rolls her eyes as Wrecker walks in with several different food choices and making crunching sounds. "Oh, please. I'm more than capable of handling complex calculations."

Tech lifts an eyebrow. "Is that so? But y-you are just medic..."

"You doubt me? I am a clone like you... I am pretty sure I know how ships work," Noble replies nonchalantly.

"Sure, you do... If that's the case... Why are you with us? and not your squad?" Crosshair asks with narrowing provoking eyes.

Noble pushes up her glasses with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Because apparently some of you like to get into danger and the 'regs' don't like you... so they sent me." Crosshair and Hunter share a look as Tech smirks. "Well, if you're that confident, by all means. Show me what you can do..."

Planet Bakura, Docking station | 14:56

Tech navigates the Marauder, expertly landing it inside a docking station. The urgency of their situation is evident as the team quickly sets out to note the items they need, aside from addressing the fuel emergency.

The commotion of thumping feet grabs Noble's attention from Gonky in the back. Wrecker, bursting into the back, greets her with his usual characteristic enthusiasm.

"We arrived little lady!" he exclaims, momentarily startling her.

"I felt the rough landing, Wrecker," Noble replies, her voice laced with a light chuckle. As the others file out, she follows suit, her gaze curious as she takes in the sight of the planet. Her lack of adventure and knowledge of different planets piques her interest, and she eagerly absorbs the new surroundings.