Chapter 31: we are a happy Family...

Warning! this is short...

-weeks after the wedding-

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I was cooking dinner for everyone when Night came into the kitchen, he hugged me "Night can't you see i'm cooking?" I said with a little annoyance in my voice "Heh, I don't care~" he said stubbornly. I laughed at his stubborness "Night we can cuddle after dinner!" I said, "Fine..." he groaned, as he walked off. And I countiued cooking, after I was done I sat the plates of food down for everyone. After I sat the table I called everyone for dinner, they all came running down and sat down, and then we started to eat...

-After Eating-

We were done eating and I had to clean the table, why i'm doing this? Is beacuse N. Chicas sick and I like to cook and clean soo... After I was done cleaning I went up to me and Nights room since I did promise him I would cuddle him. I walked in and saw Night laying in bed bored, so I walked over and sat down next to him "Hey Night!" I said "Hey Fred..." he groaned as he sat up, I hugged him and he hugged back, after a few seconds we stopped and layed down next to him, and we started to cuddle...

-Few Hours Later-

Nightmares P.O.V

I was laying on my back as Fred layed his head on my chest, I then realised he feel asleep. I smiled and rubbed his ears "He's so cute!!!" I thought as I rubbed his ears "Ma..Ma" I then heard, I looked over to see Zane standing in his crib he looked a little sad, I got up and went over to him "Hey bud!" I said as I picked him up "Ma...Ma?" he said as he started reaching towards Fred, I have noticed he is more of a mamas boy, well I mean I understand that since Fred did give birth to him. I took Zane over to bed and sat down, straight away he tried to escape my grasp, I let him but instead of sleeping "Mo...mm..y!" Zane said trying to wake Fred up, "I guess he want to play..." I thought "Zane why don't we let your mother sleep?" I said as I reached towards him, he tried to bite me suprising me a bit. "No...I...want...mom...my..." he said still trying to speak propaly. I then tried to wake Fred up beacuse Zane wants him "Hey Babe wake up~" I wispered, he groaned "Mom...my..!" Zane said jumping on him with excitment "Wow!" Fred said suprised, he then hugged Zane "Hey buddy!" he said as he stopped hugging him and sat up "Pl..ay!" Zane demanded "Okay!" he said as he got out of bed with Zane in his arms and sat down and they started to play... I smiled and went down and hugged Fred I nuzzled him... He smiled so did I... Zane then came over to us and hugged us "I l..ove..." Zane tried to speak "We love you too buddy..." I said, Zane then snuggeled his nose against Fred chest, and then layed his hand on his chest... This remind me that we...are...a...happy...Family...

THE END...

Sorry this is short I was running out of ideas!

I will have more books of Fredmare/Nightbear and more ships coming soon...And I'm thinking of doing a highschool AU, That will have my favorite ships in it such as 

Springle

Foxica

Fronnie

Fredmare/Nightbear

MoltenFrefty

and more ships, these are my main/Favorite ships by the way! And the story will probaly be a Nightmare x Fredbear and MoltenFreddy x Lefty book...Mostly... And I might even Animate this series and put it on my youtube channel "NovaTheWolfOG"
Anyways I hope you enjoyed the book see ya next time!

Also tell me in the commets what you thought about this book!