Chapter 27: Somethings wrong...?

Ghost P.O.V

its been a few hours since Bolt told me the news and i've been trying to think of a way to warn Nightmare. Thats when it hit me I can tell the Black Animatronics, since ???? is a black animatronic. I got up from my chair and teleported to their diner, I hid in the shadows. I saw the ones Nightmare performed with on stage including Black Foxy. I took my claws and scrapped them against the wall to let them know I was there, they jumped "Who- Whos there?" B. Bonnie said with fear in his voice. I then stepped out of the shadows so they could see me, "Who are you?" B. Foxy Barked. "I mean no harm..." I said calmingly "I'm just here to tell you something..." I said, they looked at me B. Foxy growling. "And what...what is that?" B. Chica asked hesently, I let out a soft sigh "???? wants Nightmare dead, so i'm here to tell you to warn him..." I said, I heard them gasp with shock "How..How do you....know this?" B. Bonnie asked a little scared "I have my ways..." I said while disapering into the shadows...

Brayden(B.Bonnie) P.O.V

We watched as the entity didsapeard into thye shadows, I was shocked so was Cassie and Blitz. It felt like I was in a trans of shock, not knowing what I should do or say. I then snapped out of the trans and faced Cassie she was staring at me "We need to do something..." she said still in shock from what we heard "Yeah..." I said in a sad tone "We need to warn him... Thats what we need to do..." Blitz said. I sighed "But...What if hes... Lieing..." I said looking down. We then saw ???? come in with a smirk on his face like he was up to something, we just watched him without saying anything... "I'll be right back..." Blitz said running off to the direction ???? went...

Blitz(B.Foxy)

I had to see if what he said was true so I followed ???? to see what he was up to, he entered his office so I stayed outside and tried to listen in on what he was saying "My plan must work! it has too!" he said with a sinister tone, he then let out a creepy laugh. I then ran back to the others "This is enough proof..." I thought, once I got back to the others "Hes telling the truth..." I groaned. "this isn't good...We need to think of a plan..." Brayden said pacing back and fourth "Yeah!" Cassie agreed. "But how are we going to get close to him?" I barked "We'll have to try..."

Nightmares P.O.V 

I was sitting at the dinning table thinking about things, like my instects have been trying to tell me something. But I just try to ignore it, but everytime the feeling gets stronger. I let out a sigh "Whats wrong?" I heard a voice ask, I looked over to see Fredbear sitting next to me. "Just thinking about things..." I said tooking down at the table, he then put his paw on my hand and kissed my cheek. This made me feel safer, he then got up and headed to our bedroom. I smiled a little, after he left I decided to go see if Shadow knew why I kept feelling this feeling, like my instects are trying to tell me something. I saw Shadow and DarkBlood on the couch so I went over and sat next to him. I still don't trust her yet but she might know why I feel like this, she looked over at me nad when she did Darkblood disapered for some reason. "Do you need something?" she groaned "Yeah I need your help..." I mumbled "With what?" she asked raising an eyebrow, wait do wolves even have eyebrow?? "Well I keep felling something...like....my instects are teiling me something..." I said hesetating at some parts, I cant beilive I'm doing this... "What does it feel like?" she asked as she sat up "Well it feels like someone....I love...is in danger I guess you can say that..." I said while trying to keep eye contact, after I said this she looked surprised for a second then went back to her moody look. "Your instect are teilling you that you might...be in danger or... someone you love is in danger..." I looked at like she was crazy "What?" I asked confused, she let out a long sigh "I'm going to say this once... But it's best...to follow orders I guess you can say...And to not leave the house" she said while getting off the couch like she was heading somewhere. I was just confused...

Shadows P.O.V

I was shocked on what I heard and I knew I had to do something about it, so I decided to see what Ghost would say about this. I got to an empty room and teleported to Ghost's diner or home I should say, I knocked on the door and I saw Chaser open the door. "I need to see Ghost..." I said, he let me in and I went straight to Ghost's office. I knocked first "Come in..." I heard a deep voice say, I opened the door and saw ghost looking at his book shelf he had. "Shadow... I didn't think you would come here..." he said as he turned to face me, "We need to talk..." I said "What about?" he asked as his ear twitched. I sighed "Nightmare keeps having a feeling-" "Like he's in danger?" he said cutting me off "Let me guess you knew about this...?" I said. "You know me too well.." he said while sitting down in his chair, "But the thing is Nightmares an immortal, so are most Nightmares..." he said crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair "Who wants him dead?" I said with a smirk forming on my face. He let out a laugh "Its ????" he laughed, "Good to know..." I said while leaving the room and shutting the door, I smiled as I left the pizzaria and headed to the house...

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I was thinking in me and Nights room, I knew their was something wrong with him I could feel it. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Zane start to cry, I walked over to him and pick him up. "Shhh~" I wispered trying to calm him down it didn't work so I teleported a bottle of milk and once I did he started to calm down, and started reaching for the milk bottle. "Your hungry?" I said while I started feeding him, after I was done feeding him he let out a yawn and snugged against my fur once again and started to fall asleep, I smiled and put him back in his crib... After I was done I went down stair to see if Night was okay, he was sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and sat down "Hey Night!" I said cheirfully, "Hey Fred..." Night groaned "Are you okay?" I asked, he just nodded slowly "Whats wrong?" I asked he just looked at me a little sad, then he hugged me surprising me a bit, but I hugged back. We then heard the front door open we looked over to see Shadow, she looked over at us "I need to talk to you Nightmare..." she demanded, Night and I just looked at eachother. Night didn't seem to want since he hugged me tightly "Hey its okay..." I said calmingly "go with her..." I told him, he looked down at the ground then back at me. He let me go and followed shadow to a empty room...

TO BE COUTINUED...

some of the chapters idea was by BudgieBird001