Chapter 19: The Truth...?

Sorry last chapter Nightmares persoanlaty wasen't really correct so imma fix that in this chapter!

Nightmares P.O.V

I was sitting at Ghost desk galaring at him as he searched threw his drewers looking for something, after awhile of searching he brought out a book, he layed the book on his desk it read "Nightmare Animatronics" I was confused like why does he have this book? I then took my eyes of the book then at him he was now propuly sitting his chair not looking for something... "Whats this?" I muttered softly, but some how he heard me. "This is a book about your speices Nightmare..." He said calmingly, "what?" I didn't quite understand what he meant, he let out a soft laugh "it has all the information needed about your speices" he laughed. I was confused I knew their were books about the other Animatronic Specias(A.Specias) but never heard about a Nightmare one or a Shadows one... "I thought we didn't have a book, since most people think were fictional" I said still confused on how he got this book, after a few seconds of silence he laughed "Thats beacuse this is the only book about your speices..." I was shocked but didn't show, I was thinking how did he get his hands on this, thats when I asked "how did you get this?" I growled, "Beacuse I created it.." he chuckled "What?" I muttered. He laughed after a few second of silence "didn't I say that i'm the created of Nightmare, when we first met?" I almost forgot about that. I then started to let out a soft growl from my muzzle out of confusion, "What does this book say about us?" I growled, he looked down at the book then back at me "Everything, including the indivetuals..." I looked at him with the face of "what?" and confusion, after a few second I started to once again let out a growl but louder, he just looked at me with a calm face like he wasn't scared most people would be scared by now, but he did create us and he does look Nightmarish so it didn't he wasn't scared, I stopped growling since it was useless now but I still kept my gaurd up just in case... "Now lets get to what we are here for..." he said leaning back in his chair, "Look Nightmare, I was there when you were first created. As you see I have this friend that can see into the furture so...I used their power to see you future and you can guess what I saw... So I had an idea to put a Nightmare in you, by doing this you had a split personality wich you still do..." he stopped, so I can I guess procces what I just heard. I was shocked "So I've had a Nightmare in me this whole time? My whole life?" I thought to myself, I then let out a soft sigh and looked up at him, and nodded letting him know he can continue, he smiled and then continued "As I thought this was a good opitunity to create a Nightmare oppisite of yours, and give you it. As this Nightmare was destain to be the leader of the Nightmares, as it was the strogest of all of them..." he then stopped and leaned over toward me is arms crossed on the table, "Was I hearing this correct, strongest?" I thought I was confused thoughts were steaming through my head out of confustion. "your free to go..." he said letting me, I got up from the seat not questing any of it and left, I left the building and walked home, I didn't feel like teleporting plus it was too far away to teleport anywasy...

N.Fredbears P.O.V

I was getting worried Night still was not back, I was cuddle up on the couch with a blanket over me "its been hours and he's still not..." I thought to myself. I was scared ever since me and Night got together he's kept me save, and right now I felt helpless without him. Yes I know the others make me somewhat safe but not as safe as Night does. Since he is leader and he is the strongest I guess... Tears started to escape my eyes as I might be lonley and helpless right now without him, but I was more worried about him then about me. Thats when I heard a door creek I turned to see what it was...and...

TO BE COUNTUED...