Chapter 18: Why?

Nightmares P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning to go meet up with "him", I quickly got dressed and headed outside trying to not wake up the others, I walked to the city since we don't have a car "Okay now were did it say?" I thought to my self trying to remeber what the note requested, after a few minutes of thinking I remebered what it said, it said "Ally way next to "Insert store name" not gonna lie that sounded quite suspicus oh well. I got to the store and saw the ally way, I walked slowly towards the ally way with my guard up "Hello?" I said, no responce I tried again "Hello is anyone there?" still no responce, but I heard footsteps behind me I turned to see who was behind me it was "Him" of course it was, he was standing in the darkness I could see that he was wearing a black shirt, and bluejeans, he also had fingerless gloves on "You came..." he said with his deep voice "of course I did, after all I want answers..." He looked at me and stepped closer "Your still looking for answers? It's been over 30 years..." he said.

(Nightmares is 35 years old)

"Of course I am, after all you left me clueless last time" I shot back, he then sighed "Theirs a reason I left you clueless Nightmare..." He said with a softer tone. "Look, I didn't want you to use your power for something bad..." he asked wich just confused me even more, he sighed "let me tell you the truth on what I mean...But first lets go somewhere else..." "Like where?" I asked "Follow me..."

-After going somewhere more...privite?-

He led me to an old pizzaria, it looked around like it was over 90 years old which I didn't think it was posable but aperintly it is... "this is my home..." I looked confused like how can someone live in a 90 year old pizzarea, then I looked at the sign I couldn't really make out what it said, I only could make out "Ghost" and "Friends" was the only thing I could read, I then looked back at him he was silent, the I asked him "how...old are you?" He then looked at me "I'm...95 years old..." he said a little hesateltly, I was shocked he was that old I then looked over at the pizzarea "is this your pizzarea?" I asked "...Yes..." he said "Now lets go in...and stop wasting time out here..." He said. I nodded and we went inside, the inside was alot different then the outside, It was clean, and it didn't look rotted, it looked brand new then I saw another entity sitting on the show stage, it looked like a wolf with wings? it was black with green and red pattering, and it had a...scorpian tail? He looked like he was reading a book... "um Ghost..." I said a little hesantly, for some reason I felt scared of him? "what?" he stopped "Who is that?" I poited to the entity sitting on the stage "oh...thats scorpio he's my friend I guess..." he looked over at him then over at me "how many people live with you?" I asked "hmm, 11 people I think..." "um, okay..." I said trying to not give way that I was shocked "Now lets go to my office" He said. He led me to his office it looked nice I guess you can say, he sat down at his chair and I sat down in one aswell...

-Meanwhile-

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I woke up in pain again, then I realised Nightmare wasn't in bed? I usally am the first one to wake up... "maybe he's busy?" I thought, I then got out of bed well tried too since I was in pain. I got dressed and slowly dragged my legs that were in pain to the living room, once I got there a sat down on the couch "Hey Fredbear" I looked over to see Nightmarrione "hey Marionne" I said, he then looked me up and down before asking "are you okay?" he asked censurened "yeah, i'm just hurting a little..." I replied "Okay..." I looked down and back at him "have you seen Night anywere?" I asked "No sorry" he said before running off. I sighed "Maybe he's out somewhere..." I said quitly to myself...

TO BE COUNTIUED...