Chapter 10: Telling Them...

N.Fredbears P.O.V

I woke up to see Nightmare still asleep, I Blushed he's cute when he's asleep but when he's awake he's a complete demon :/... I yawned and got out of bed, I got dressed and walked downstairs, hoping not to wake Nightmare... "Hey Fred!" I jumped "Oh...Hey Bon..." "Sorry did I scare you?" "No...You just startled me.." He laughed "Okay!" I smiled "Anyways how are you and Freddy?" I asked. He blushed "Where fine..." He said while looking away. I grined "Good, i'm glad you two are happy!" I walked off, to see Chica, I waved at her, then she noticed me. Chica has always been like a sister to me, so I smiled at her and walked up to her to be met with a "Hey Fred!" Chica greated, "Hey!"I hugged her(NOT A SHIP!) "How are you doing this morning?" She asked me as we stopped hugging, "Good!" I replied she smiled "Glad to hear that, anyways breakfest, is almost ready." She said "Okay!" She smiled and started to grab the plates when I asked her "Do...You have a Crush?" She looked at me and blushed. I smirked "I'll take that as a yes! Who is it?" She looked down and softly said "I like...F-Foxy..." Then she looked over at Foxy who was talking to his sister Mangle, "I knew it!" I laughed "SHUT UP!" Her face was red as a tomato. "Okay imma leave you alone now..." I walked off.

  After Breakfest

Nightmares P.O.V

I just got dressed when I heard a knock on the door "Hey Night it's me!" it was fred. "Come in!" He opened the door with a plate of pancakes in his hand "Goodmorning, I brought you breakfest!" I smiled "Thanks Fred" I said as I kissed him. I took the plate out of his hands and sat on the bed and started to eat, Fred sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder a bit. After I got down eating I sat the plate down and hugged Fred "I Love my Teddy bear" I said while hugging him, He blushed "I love you too..." He looked down, I noticed he looked a little sad "What is it Fred?" "What?" He asked a little confused. "You look sad..." We stopped hugging which I was little mad about, "I'm okay, i'm just thinking" "Thinking about what?" I asked. "About telling them, that where...dating..." He said "Are you ready to tell them?" He nodded "Well then why don't we just tell them..?" He looked at me and started to hug me agian. "Are you sure?" He asked, I laughed "If your ready I'm ready~" I replied. I kissed him on the forehead "Love you!" "I love you too" I looked over at the corner of the room "When should we tell them?" "Hmmm, How about at dinner?" I looked back at him "Great idea!"

A few hours later around dinner time! Still Nightmares P.O.V

It was almost Dinner, I could tell Fred was a little nervous after all where gonna tell the were dating after all. It was probaly going to shock them beacuse their still a little scared of me, but not as bad. I trust Fred but I still don't trust the others that much Fred kepts telling me that their not like tho's jerks so has Nightmarionne, but i'm still not quite sure if I should trust them. I have been more protective of Fred since we've been dating, beacuse I'm afraid their take him away from me... Even though Freddys dating bonnie, and Chica likes foxy but i'm still not sure about the others excluding Nightmarionne I guess.

I was traped in my thoughts when I heard Fred say my name, I snaped out of my thoughts to look at fred, who was holding my arm. "Chica just called us for dinner..." "Okay..." He looked down "I'm scared Night...What if they don't accept us... What if-" I stopped him by kissing him, It calmed him down a little bit. "Hey it's okay...I wont let them break us apart..." He hugged me "I love you Night" He said, I rubbed his ears a bit "He, I love you too..." He looked up and smiled at me "Then lets go..." He said, I kissed him on the forehead and we got out of bed and headed down stairs. Fred was shaking a little bit so I pulled him close to me, this calmed him down a bit. We got to the kitchen, they looked at us shocked that I came down, after all I barly eat with them "Hey Guys!" Fred said breaking the silence, "Fred what are you doing with him?" Freddy asked, I looked at him and softly growled, Fred looked up at me "Hey calm down" He wispered. Fred sat down at his seat, and I brought a chair over to sit next to him. Fred patently waited for me to sit down. "We have something to tell you..." Fred said, I looked over to see Nightmarionne, he had a grin on his face like he knew what was happening. I looked back at Fred he looked nervous, "Hey why don't I tell them, your shaking" I wispered "O-Okay..." He wispered back. I looked up at the others "Me and Fred...are dating..." I said, they gasped in shock. "How long?" Nightmarionne asked... "About three weeks..." I said, there was a few seconds of silence then Chica said "Congrats!" Freddy looked at her "Your okay with this?" She looked back at him "Hey! If they love eachother then they love eachother!" Chica fought back, Freddy sighed "Fine..." Fred looked up and smiled "Really you accept us?" Freddy looked at him "Really..." He hugged me "Yes!" I smiled at him, I love to see him happy "How about we eat now" I asked. They all nodded and Fred let go of me and we started to eat.