Chapter 16: A Figure?

Nightmares P.O.V

I still remeber that day, that wolf thing, I remeber...how I came to be... I was trapped remebering that day when I felt someone hug my arm, I looked down to notice Fred hugging my arm and crying. "Whats wrong?" I asked him with a caring but quite voice, "I'm worried about you..." he said tears flowing down his cheeks. "Hey it's okay..." I said, I hugged him trying to calm him down, it worked a little...But for some reason I felt like we where being...Watched...?

Narrater...

Meanwhile a black wolf like figure was watching the two bears from the window paitently... After a few second the figure disapered in the darkness, as if it's work here was done here...

Few hours later...

N.Fredbears P.O.V

I was in the kitchen cooking cookies with N.Chica, as Nightmare was asleep and I didn't know what to do so... I decided to spend time with Chica, After a few minutes the cookies where done. chica put on her gloves(or something..) and took the cookies out of the oven and layed them with the rest "There!" She said after cafully placing them with the others, without burning herself... "Now we have to wait for these to cool off" She said proud of herself, meanwhile I took a cookie from the batch that had enough time to cool down, I took one and ate it like it was nothing, Chica then laughed "Gee, you really do like cookies don't you" She asked, I then nodded answering her question while I grabbed two cookies from the batch, one for me and one for Night! I then ran upstair to me and Nights room, I knocked first "Come in..." I heard a tired voice say, I opened the door to see Night laying in bed, he looked bored "I brought you a cookie!" I said, he then sat up and I walked over to the bed and sat down at the end. I gave Night the cookie while I ate mine, "Thanks Fred!" He said while he ate his cookie "No problem" I replied, I then crawled over to Night and snuggeled against him, "I love you Night!" I said while snuggeling against his fur "I love you too teddy" He replied... After a few minutes I fell asleep...

Nightmare P.O.V

I looked down at Fred noticing he fell asleep, I smiled while I layed him down on the bed. I put the covers on him and then walked out of the room turning the lights off and shutting the door behind me. I decided to go outside, after all I had nothing else to do. I headed ouside and sat down on the bench that was right next to the house, after all were we live is a decent way to the city... I was sitting on the bench watching the stars as they lit up the Night sky. I then heard something from the bushes, I turned my head to see what is was, what it was shocked me and scared me, It was a wolf like black figure standing in the darkness, it looked like it was 7, 2 feet tall, but for some reason it reminded me of...someone...

TO BE CONTIUED